The Mullen guys come in and take your beating

Advertisement
Hes a way better coach then MR imo, its year 1 and they have it sort of turned around compared to where they were. They were like the browns last year

I'm jealous of the improvement of UF's O-line. We recruited better at OL than they have, yet we have media making excuses for lack of talent. UF's not doing that excuse.

Advertisement
This won't age well. Mullen leads a tough nosed team. They won't play nice with us next year.

Never thought I'd be concerned about 2019 when we played them. But with Richt's unwillingness to make change (from public perception), it's going to get ugly if things remain the same (offensive philosophy, QB and OL coach still here).

Never thought I'd be concerned about 2019 when we played them. But with Richt's unwillingness to make change (from public perception), it's going to get ugly if things remain the same (offensive philosophy, QB and OL coach still here).
If everythings the same its not going to be good

Advertisement
Advertisement
SEC football is different when u watch it I get two loss team being ranked but 3 i dont know man

Yeah I wouldn't have UF ranked #15. Outside of their LSU win. The rest of their games have been suspect. They've either been in tough battles with Vandy, or they got the doors blown off them (Missouri).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back