The Moves Of A Desperate Man (Navarro 'The Atlantic' Article)

Advertisement
Manny is the overfried frenchfry at this point. You know what happens to fries like that at MickeyD's...
Yes I know. They serve those fries to Cane's fans and then the ones that know what good MickeyD's fries look, smell and taste like ask for new ones. Only to be told by the others the only reason the fries suck is because they asked for new ones and not because the fry cook doesn't know what the fvck he's doing. Because that's how all businesses operate.....

I hate being a fan of this program. Despite being a worse coach than Golden or Shannon (maybe he is or maybe it’s just my patience worn out from the rest) but I feel like he’s gonna politic his way into more time when it’s blatantly obvious he’s toast.
This is Manny, Papa and Beta's strategy. They are hoping Manny miraculously pulls off a few wins and some how wins the Corstel, even if its at 6-6 or 7-5. Then he will say we did something REALLY SPECIAL. Say we would have had a better season record wise but we were really young and had to go through growing pains. He's quickly changed his narrative and is looking to make the vets the scapegoat.

Advertisement
The whole thing is ridiculous.
Agreed. Manny is playing politics yet again. He coaches based on the general feel of the fan base because he doesn’t know what he is doing running a program. He makes changes to appear not bc he believes in them bc if he did. He wouldn’t have to make multiple adjustments every year. Ohh so now you want to look at playing the best players bc you are losing? You couldn’t see that with your own eyes through camp. How about you trash all your jewelry bull**** too.
He’s so far in over his head I’m kind of shocked it’s this bad.

This is what I'm talking about - he's going to **** around, play the more talented underclassmen and win enough games to save his job.

Fire the ****** before that happens.
I don't see how he saves his job, the damage has already been done.

Only was way is if he were to win out and win the ACC Coastal, ACC Championship and possibly win the bowl game. Manny hasn't shown the ability to get his teams to rise to the occasion.

Advertisement
I mean...who gives a **** if a player is unhappy. You think any elite coach is gonna wring his hands over some 18-24 year old moaping? They don’t even address it publicly. They handle that **** internally real quick and then move on.

Oh how we long for the halcyon days of 9-3 from 2004 and 2005.

I remember those years well. Fans were furious with Kyle Wright and our 9-3 record back in 2005. Now? I’d do very evil things for 9-3.

How many assistants did Miami fire after the second straight 9-3 season? Lol, it seems almost funny at this point, all these years later.

Advertisement
Oh how we long for the halcyon days of 9-3 from 2004 and 2005.

I remember those years well. Fans were furious with Kyle Wright and our 9-3 record back in 2005. Now? I’d do very evil things for 9-3.
In 2004 we beat the daylights out of Florida in the Peach. We got embarassed against 2005. Coker fired his competent coaches who openly revolted against him. Coker also listened to Shannon who ran off two very good defensive assistants as only Randy could do.

In 2004 we beat the daylights out of Florida in the Peach. We got embarassed against 2005. Coker fired his competent coaches who openly revolted against him. Coker also listened to Shannon who ran off two very good defensive assistants as only Randy could do.
Sad that back then we would never in a million years expect the next 16 years of suck.

Advertisement
Back