The most important factor in this game...

Enos needs to pull out all the stops. IF he's got anything up his sleeve, he needs to use it in this game.
I doubt that he can. Stuck in his ways. Needs to go back to Iowa or wherever it Is he came from. Just don"t see him fitting in here. Maybe Miami of Ohio. Not here.

Advertisement
100%. Cam is a top 10 back nationally, easy. No, he's not Dalvin Cook, but one could argue Dalvin Cook is the best back in the NFL right now. That's kinda a lofty expectation. But Akers is an outstanding back and without a doubt the #1 concern of our defense.
Yes. Shut him down...force Hornibrook to beat us....will never......wait.

This Thanksgiving, I want y'all, when you gather around your tables, just before you eat yourself into a coma...when you're saying grace, I want you to send a little thanks my way for providing you all with the very best 'Canes takes on the internet for free right here on canes insight dot com.

You're welcome.

Fvck Cam Akers. Overrated slop.

Cam had 46yards rushing against us last year. I may be wrong but aren't we better this year statistically against the run? I'm not worried about their running game. I'm worried more about the refs and our DB's. We should blow away their sorry D but we always seem to keeps these games close.

Ackers is good but not great.

This Thanksgiving, I want y'all, when you gather around your tables, just before you eat yourself into a coma...when you're saying grace, I want you to send a little thanks my way for providing you all with the very best 'Canes takes on the internet for free right here on canes insight dot com.

You're welcome.

Fvck Cam Akers. Overrated slop.
People got to listen, we have been saying that

Advertisement
Briles offense is predicated on home runs or nothing at all, and I like our attacking 4-2-5’s chances (see UVA/FSU). I think home run house calls due to coverage failures are my biggest concern with FSU. I don’t see them driving the ball up and down the field all day.

Jarren is going to have to take over, work the Enos screen game and take his shots when he can. Our OL played well against Pitt who was No1 in either sacks or TFL. It’s asking a lot for consistent play from them, but it’s a rivalry game and I expect everyone’s best effort. If we limit penalties, hit our FGs, I think we roll.

Sooo...tell us what the future is like?! Made some good diagnoses of both teams. Bravo

Advertisement
Back