The most important factor in this game...

Man, fvck Cam Akers.

He ain't all that. Maybe he'd be the 5th best back in the ACC. Maybe. Travis ETN, AJ Dillon, DeeJay Dallas definitely better than that clown. I'll let you cook if you say he's better than Lyn-J Dixon, but yo...buck stops there. Nothing special. He could go off for 200 on Miami and he's still nothing special to me.
Never got the hype of him especially what he did those first 2 seasons(5.3 ypc in 2017, 4.6 ypc in 2018). This year he’s playing well but let’s be clear he’s not no **** dalvin cook like others are trying to portray him as lol. Just checked his stats again this year, he’s only averaging 5.3 ypc in 2019 lol. Only reason why He has the rushing yard amounts is because of his high usage rate and the amount of carries he get per game

Advertisement
Man, fvck Cam Akers.

He ain't all that. Maybe he'd be the 5th best back in the ACC. Maybe. Travis ETN, AJ Dillon, DeeJay Dallas definitely better than that clown. I'll let you cook if you say he's better than Lyn-J Dixon, but yo...buck stops there. Nothing special. He could go off for 200 on Miami and he's still nothing special to me.

I agree Fvck him, but he's easily top 3 in the ACC, I'm a hater, but not a hater hater lol.

Never got the hype of him especially what he did those first 2 seasons(5.3 ypc in 2017, 4.6 ypc in 2018). This year he’s playing well but let’s be clear he’s not no **** dalvin cook like others are trying to portray him as lol. Just checked his stats again this year, he’s only averaging 5.3 ypc in 2019 lol. Only reason why He has the rushing yard amounts is because of his high usage rate and the amount of carries he get per game
LOL. Akers is really good.

Advertisement
Didn’t say he wasn’t good . He just shouldn’t be feared like Dalvin cook though who was an absolute Miami Hurricanes killer in his 3 games. He’s not capable of doing that imo
It’s not always best ever and worst ever. He doesn’t have to be Dalvin Cook to be a really good player. And, make no mistake, he’s a really good player and the key to the game. If he goes off, like I assume he will, it’s going to be a big problem for us.

Terry will be the other major problem. Who do we have that you trust covering him?

It’s not always best ever and worst ever. He doesn’t have to be Dalvin Cook to be a really good player. And, make no mistake, he’s a really good player and the key to the game. If he goes off, like I assume he will, it’s going to be a big problem for us.

Terry will be the other major problem. Who do we have that you trust covering him?
Akers is no doubt is a good player but he’s still overhyped due to his highschool ranking. He hasn’t performed anywhere close to the level of being a former #1 rb overall.

In regards to Terry, he is going to get open, he does vs anyone but I would Have blades on him who is miamis best combo of cb with size and speed and has played best overall. Miami needs to be prepared to stop them when they go tempo because they will do that a lot. In addition to that they use akers in the passing game and i don’t like the way we covered their backs early on vs pitt

Akers is no doubt is a good player but he’s still overhyped due to his highschool ranking. He hasn’t performed anywhere close to the level of being a former #1 rb overall.

In regards to Terry, he is going to get open, he does vs anyone but I would Have blades on him who is miamis best combo of cb with size and speed and has played best overall. Miami needs to be prepared to stop them when they go tempo because they will do that a lot. In addition to that they use akers in the passing game and i don’t like the way we covered their backs early on vs pitt
If you’ve watched Akers this year and think he’s overhyped we’ll just disagree, big fella. He’s a huge threat running, receiving, and now even throwing the ball. He runs very tough. If we couldn’t tackle the dude from GT what are we gonna do with this wrecking ball?

Advertisement
He's hard to bring down. Plus he's a hitter. you can hear the plastic often. But we've contained him twice already. And manny knows how to do so

UM gotta get lined up correctly too with the tempo. It often looks like our players sometimes be thinking abt something else besides the game.

If you’ve watched Akers this year and think he’s overhyped we’ll just disagree, big fella. He’s a huge threat running, receiving, and now even throwing the ball. He runs very tough. If we couldn’t tackle the dude from GT what are we gonna do with this wrecking ball?
My man Franchise keeping it real, I dislike fsu very heavily but they do have weapons that can and will hurt us in the game, Akers is very good, definitely a top 10 back in cfb right now, but if we can somehow bottle him up we have a huge advantage

Advertisement
I would not discount Cam Ackers. He’s the real deal, more than any back we’ve faced this season, anyway. Watch him take direct snaps. He can both, run and throw. While he may not do it extensively, but teams have exploited us on 4th and an eternity.

Just saw your post. I agree. And 29 missed tackles is gonna be a disaster in ‘Hassee.

Advertisement
Before n’kosi Perry started the last 3 games(uva, ga tech, Pitt) enos offense was outpacing briles in a Number of categories actually. Our offense production has dramatically decreased in that time frame too. Let’s see what Jarren does when he is the guy again.
View attachment 100683
good find bro! interesting stats, a bit misleading though, our offense is stuck in the jurassic era!

Akers is real good.

I have to think that his 25 touches/133 ypg got a lot more attention this week in practice than Mason with his 12 touches/80 ypg going into the GT game.

Maybe I should say...I have to hope.

Briles offense is predicated on home runs or nothing at all, and I like our attacking 4-2-5’s chances (see UVA/FSU). I think home run house calls due to coverage failures are my biggest concern with FSU. I don’t see them driving the ball up and down the field all day.

Jarren is going to have to take over, work the Enos screen game and take his shots when he can. Our OL played well against Pitt who was No1 in either sacks or TFL. It’s asking a lot for consistent play from them, but it’s a rivalry game and I expect everyone’s best effort. If we limit penalties, hit our FGs, I think we roll.

Advertisement
Back