The most important factor in this game...

Advertisement
Before n’kosi Perry started the last 3 games(uva, ga tech, Pitt) enos offense was outpacing briles in a Number of categories actually. Our offense production has dramatically decreased in that time frame too. Let’s see what Jarren does when he is the guy again.
View attachment 100683
It’s usually a good sign when your team gets better as the season progresses and FSU’s offense definitely has. And they don’t have Joe Montana at qb either.

What games are yall watching?

Vs UF - 214yds passing
Vs UNC - 309yds passing
Vs CMU - 250yds passing
Vs Va Tech - 469yds passing
Vs UVA - 182yds passing
Vs GTech - 200yds passing
Vs Pitt - 154yds passing

Idk how much College Football yall watch but, one 400+ yard & one 300+ yard performance is NOT a good Passing offense by any standard.

Maybe yall are so used to us not passing at a high level that you think a game or two above average is good, but compared to dozens of other teams in both the P5 & G5, our Passing Offense is pedestrian.

It is, but our rushing numbers suck, too.

We just had 200 TOTAL YARDS!

200 TOTAL YARDS ?

JFC. SMH.

Advertisement
I mean, yea, brother...thats basically the game right there.

If they can stop this jabroni, then they can grind out a win, potentially.

Hope last week's performance on the OL was a step in the right direction, too. Everything we do right can be offset by this OL problem if FSU can tee off.
FSU’s OL has been a total trashpit longer than ours. Yet they’re suddenly performing respectably with a good OC.

Our fans have been giving our ****** offensive coaches a break by blaming our woes on lack of OL talent.

I actually disagree with that part. I don't think he runs the ball enough. We haven't had a rb with 20 carries in a game this year. Dallas hasn't had over 14 carries. Cam had 18 vs gt and 16 last week. But before those 2 games the most cam had in a game was 10.

We don’t run the ball enough and when we do, it’s usually that outside zone or power we are so terrible at blocking.

We don’t run enough plays overall because we play so **** slow.

Smh.

disagree, he’s abandoned the run in plenty of games when it needed to be. With that being said we need to be aggressive and really attack their defense this weekend. The offense did move the ball well majority of the time in those first 5 games in the season but experienced a dramatic drop off the last 3 games. Hopefully with Jarren back as the starter it lights a spark again.

Lol the passing game was terrible the first five games of the season... the only difference between the first 5 and last 3 is Enos abandoned the running game the last 3... they had to against VaTech for obvious reasons.

This offense was putting up 200 yard passing games against Bethune and Central Michigan the only thing that kept the offense for looking like complete trash was DJ Dallas and Cam Harris.

Last edited:
Exactly what I’ve been saying, LCE. I can’t see this defense being effective against Akers, Terry, McShytty, and even Hornifacquit. Hornifacquit diced up a better defense a couple years ago with Wisconsin slugs.

The teams that have handled FSU this year have done it with explosive offense and forcing turnovers and benefiting from mental errors. You go in there with the 3 and Out Express, and you run the risk of catching a drubbing.
Big facts Chise!

Boise St put on a fckin clinic vs that Swiss cheese Defense with over 600yds, 40 minutes in Time of Possesion & actually ran a total of 108 plays vs them. They completely boat raced them boys & had them grasping for the oxygen tank all game.

Even ULM killed them with tempo & forced that Defense to stay on the field all day with 45 minutes plus of possesion. That Defense has significant holes in it & every halfway decent OC has exploited it, I'm interested to see how Enos figures out a way to play right into their hands.

He'll be the only one that doesn't carve'em up this season lol.

Advertisement
Big facts Chise!

Boise St put on a fckin clinic vs that Swiss cheese Defense with over 600yds, 40 minutes in Time of Possesion & actually ran a total of 108 plays vs them. They completely boat raced them boys & had them grasping for the oxygen tank all game.

Even ULM killed them with tempo & forced that Defense to stay on the field all day with 45 minutes plus of possesion. That Defens has significant holes in it & every halfway decent OC has exploited it, I'm interested to see how Enos figures out a way to play right into their hands.

He'll be the only one that doesn't carve'em up this season lol.
Good luck getting Big 10 Dan to step up the pace. If you’ve watched FSU the last few years, it’s always the teams that run some tempo and get a lot of plays in that wind up gassing them out and destroying them. Boise put on an absolute clinic running FSU ragged.

We’re probably toward the bottom in plays per game, which also inflated the stats of our average defense because they don’t face as many plays with our glacial tempo on offense.

Advertisement
Good luck getting Big 10 Dan to step up the pace. If you’ve watched FSU the last few years, it’s always the teams that run some tempo and get a lot of plays in that wind up gassing them out and destroying them. Boise put on an absolute clinic running FSU ragged.

We’re probably toward the bottom in plays per game, which also inflated the stats of our average defense because they don’t face as many plays with our glacial tempo on offense.
Just looked and they are 85th in plays per game. Wisconsin who mostly runs the ball is 30 spots higher. Michigan st offense is probably even worse than ours and they are 26 spots higher.

Lol the passing game was terrible the first five games of the season... the only difference between the first 5 and last 3 is Enos abandoned the running game the last 3... they had to against VaTech for obvious reasons.

This offense was putting up 200 yard passing games against Bethune and Central Michigan the only thing that kept the offense for looking like complete trash was DJ Dallas and Cam Harris.
Terrible is this lol....
182 passing yards vs uva
188 passing yards vs ga tech
104 passing yards vs Pitt

Advertisement
What games are yall watching?

Vs UF - 214yds passing
Vs UNC - 309yds passing
Vs CMU - 250yds passing
Vs Va Tech - 469yds passing
Vs UVA - 182yds passing
Vs GTech - 200yds passing
Vs Pitt - 154yds passing

Idk how much College Football yall watch but, one 400+ yard & one 300+ yard performance is NOT a good Passing offense by any standard.

Maybe yall are so used to us not passing at a high level that you think a game or two above average is good, but compared to dozens of other teams in both the P5 & G5, our Passing Offense is pedestrian.
We are getting worse and worse as we put more film out. I thought this dude Enos was supposed to get better as the year goes along.

Exactly what I’ve been saying, LCE. I can’t see this defense being effective against Akers, Terry, McShytty, and even Hornifacquit. Hornifacquit diced up a better defense a couple years ago with Wisconsin slugs.

The teams that have handled FSU this year have done it with explosive offense and forcing turnovers and benefiting from mental errors. You go in there with the 3 and Out Express, and you run the risk of catching a drubbing.
The three and our express, holy **** man lmao!!!

One thing I'll give Manny some credit for is hes usually been pretty good at shutting down or limiting the other teams best offensive player (not counting Qb of course).

It's the nobodies that burn us (ex: Keene in the VT game).

Akers is a stud, tho and will be a handful. Have to take him down on initial contact.

I'd also key in on his ball control. Hes lost three fumbles this year.

Absolutely not. If we key in on his ball control he will run over us for 200+ yards. Please just wrap up and tackle

Advertisement
Back