The most frustrating part

We all had hope that money and a recruiter would qualify 10 win seasons. It’s been a failure and we have a long contract ahead of us and they don’t want to acknowledge that there’s not much we can do but suffer where the future is bleak so they’re fighting it.
Hope he loads us up with enough talent he can’t ***** it up. Maybe he lucks into a Guidry like hire at OC

Advertisement
It’s a lot of things that continues to add up.

In game coaching , scheme , TVD continuing to struggle , no discipline , mistakes etc. The same issues as last year. We’re one game better after flipping the roster and changing the staff. That’s the facts and the only way you can look at this. Irs reality.
I completely agree, there are systemic issues that are observed. Played college ball as an RB and coached at that level.

It's gotta be part of the "work really hard and good things will happens", and their just not seeing the fruits of it.

Starting to spill.

The only way the lose to BC is if TVD got too beat up again today.
Bruh we went to OT with ***** UVA bro. We can easily lose to BC even if TvD is 100 percent healthy.

No game against ANY P5 team is a gimme, with this regime, regardless of the health of our QBs. The health of our QBs don't make up for all of the other CONSISTENT blunders we have week to week.

Stupid penalties, dumb mental errors, conservative coaching, and special teams will most definitely keep every team, with more than 10 3 star athletes, in the game till the clock hits 0

Advertisement
Hope he loads us up with enough talent he can’t ***** it up. Maybe he lucks into a Guidry like hire at OC
It's why I always prefer a offensive play caller as HC. Finding a good DC isn't hard, there are tons of them shuffling from team to team all the time. When it comes to finding a good OC it can be extremely difficult and when you finally get one he's gone in two years with a HC gig or NFL job. Having a good play caller as HC solves the most difficult job of a coaching staff.

Im just responding to you changing the topic from Mario and Dawson to Mario and Defense. I thought the offense was better today than it’s been in a good while not withstanding that Mario coRched away the end of the first half and a timeout that cost us.

He’s a horrible game manager.
Lol you mean the timeout where our OC called a check with me then TVD looked to the sideline for a new play with 10 seconds on the play clock. Yeah that was Mario’s fault and not Dawson. Lmfao. Yeah a TO was burned. You say it Mario’s fault, I say that was absolutely 1000% on Dawson. Let me guess the fault is on Mario because he hired Dawson and Dawson did that.

Also I’m not changing the topic, I’m literally saying the topic y’all are choosing to focus on is ******* dumb. The offense wasn’t the problem today. But people wanting to put any of the problems - almost exclusively centered around ‘creativity bro’- is not on Mario if that IS what you are focusing on. That would be on Dawson. Like what exactly do y’all think the job of an OC is?

Like you said the Offense wasn’t the problem today. But yet people here have to make it the problem cause they know they can’t blame the defensive scheme bad play calling on Mario. I do find it funny that we can lose a game so clearly because of defensive performance TODAY and y’all can still make it about Mario and the offense, and anyone not just bowing down to that opinion is the one being ridiculous.

Advertisement
We need a pass rusher… someone like JP15, Greg15, or at minimum Jonathan Garvin….

Their QB had all day to do what he wanted… relying on a true freshmen in Bain to be the man all season was never going to be the answer

Haha you know it’s bad when Cribby has gone full unfiltered, every comment by liberty city is sarcasm, and Dmoney doesn’t even do his postgames no more. Going to be a longgggg off-season boys
It’s already been a long offseason. And we’re not even through the regular season yet.

Mario blows and we're stuck with him for quite some time. The only thing that will make his tenure successful is if the President and AD both put pressure on him to keep away from the offense and hire someone to run that side of the ball.

It seems like our admin is content with giving Mario a long leash... hopefully I'm wrong

Advertisement
Mario blows and we're stuck with him for quite some time. The only thing that will make his tenure successful is if the President and AD both put pressure on him to keep away from the offense and hire someone to run that side of the ball.

It seems like our admin is content with giving Mario a long leash... hopefully I'm wrong

The admin is even more incompetent than Mario.

Advertisement
Lol what subject is that exactly? You think THIS GAME is evidence of Mario being a bad HC because of his impact on the offense? Lol
Uhhh…yes. I’ll copy something I posted in another thread.

1. We’re up 21-14 with 3 minutes and change left in the 2Q. Despite the offense performing well and beating their 1v1 coverages, he goes full conservative mode. 3 and out, punt. Louisville drives down and scores a TD before half.

2. We’re down 31-28 with 6 min left. 3rd and 11 from the 35 or so. We run, it’s stuffed, conservative bro mode to play for the Field goal. A 50+ yard field goal lol. Kick is good, Louisville scores a TD within 2 min on a busted defensive play.

3. We’re driving down with 2 min left at the 3. 1st and goal. We run, stuffed. We throw twice, incomplete both times. We burn a timeout, come out in the same exact formation as we showed, incomplete. Turnover on downs. We get the ball back, but because we blew that one timeout, we only had 20 seconds to operate instead of having a minute.

Please tell me how none of this is his fault. I’m actually thoroughly enjoying your hard-headed, incessant excuses for his 5-10 record in the ACC and 11-12 overall. Of those 5 wins, 3 are in OT. We have beaten ONE conference opponent by double digits…this is the mother****ing ACC DUDE!!! Not the SEC, not the Big 10, not the Big 12…

It’s fascinating.

First you lose big, then you lose small, then you win small, then you win big?

Maybe? At least it’s what I tell myself to prevent mowing down families with my car.
Wv45pomPCUzKJ27bpj.gif

Advertisement
Back