The Most Damning Indictment Of Al's Coaching Ability Yet

Every career in the real world demands performance and results. College football coaches have many different jobs and responsibilities. And are paid well for those. Not saying its easy or hard, but when we look at the steady downward spiral of on the field football stats, its hard to defend Golden. I have never seen a Cane defense this bad! Watching us play GT with a buddy when we had GT like. 3rd and 18. I called it. (I'm not a football expert) I said watch this. There will be someone running free, by himself, with flares blazing off the shoulder pads for the opposing qb to easily spot for an easy pitch and catch. Minus the flares, ta da!! I looked like a football savant!! Im done watching this coaching staff on game day looking like a monkey f#%& a football! I was really excited about this year. I had hope and was pulling for Golden. Not anymore. Like some of my fellow knuckleheads are saying " bring back Butch". I'll never pull against our boys, but Golden has to go!

That was a really really bad game, and sth. I still haven't digested yet and will never be able to I guess. Stubornness to perfection! They (GT fans) laugh their *** off. Read!

"FSU fans, please join me as I say... "LMAO at the Miami Hurricanes. 11 years in the ACC and haven't even made it to the title gane yet!"
Reply · · 4 · 8 hours ago

J.T. Genter · Top Commenter · Austin, Texas
"THE U IS BACK"... yep, back of the pack.
Reply · · 6 hours ago"

Advertisement
I think the mods should create and Al Golden or a Dnofrio account that immediately posts behind posts like the op. That way we can all neg the **** out of it after reading the initial post. You read a post like the op and you just want to neg everything in sight but it's not op's fault, he's just the messenger. I want to neg, but I can't shoot the messenger.

Advertisement
Back