Spring "The most competitive spring"

Advertisement
I mean have you seen it? It’s a real hazard.

View attachment 145162
Crack-Kills-Bart-Simpson-510x655.jpg

Advertisement
Rva is a genius but I brought some creative process to this ,all I wanted was manny’s butt with bees using it as a hive, hence mannbee hive. The rest is all him.
In that case, let me say I applaud this collab!

I will say this first time in a while I can think of maybe 5ish jobs that are dead secure...

1. Punter with Headley
2. LT with Zion
3(4). DTs with JHH and Nesta
5. Ty Stevenson
6. Harley at one WR spot

other than that every other position is a battle with dudes trying to separate and prove themselves

Advertisement
I will say this first time in a while I can think of maybe 5ish jobs that are dead secure...

1. Punter with Headley
2. LT with Zion
5. Ty Stevenson
6. Harley at one WR spot

other than that every other position is a battle with dudes trying to separate and prove themselves
I hate to be captain obvious but there is one very important position not on the list that should be.

Advertisement
These are hilarious. Just don't turn into the object of your ridicule.
Yeah that’s a significant point and I’ve thought about that too. I feel like it’s the off-season and there’s a little more leeway and I do change most of them up but I need to walk a line as well like you’re saying. Not sure if I should limit them to certain threads or just stop altogether.

We can't slurp because it's the same top 40 hit that plays on the radio twice an hour. In other words you become desensitized to the lyrics because the song is being crammed down our throat.

Try listening to it through the artist’s eyes. It may give you a whole new perspective.

Advertisement
What's more pathetic is that you don't understand that teams practice shorthanded... against themselves each spring because they lose a class, and usually more juniors than this year, and usually don't have much from the next class yet. So you're trying to field two teams with .8 or so of a roster.

So yes, logically, there is more competition in spring this year simply because there are more players fighting for burn.

But sure, take another meaningless swipe at Manny.
OK, thanks for the invite. **** Manny and his BFF Blake. This program makes me sick right now. Hype and Excuses, rinse and repeat.

1. Punter with Headley
2. LT with Zion
5. Ty Stevenson
6. Harley at one WR spot

How do you put Punter but not kicker.

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer...but our Off seasons have always been NC caliber for one reason or another. Not saying Manny’s comments are not legit, but I wanna see some results when the season rolls around. Here’s to our team’s success :nice:
If you thought that the last 2 off seasons were on the level of where we are now then I want what you are smoking. They were an improvement on the year before but this team this year is the deepest and most talented that we have had in recent memory. Do I think we're going to make the playoffs this year? Not necessarily but it wouldn't shock me if we did considering the veteran nature of the squad. I think our playoff run will be in 2023 but who knows.

Advertisement
Back