The More You Know...About FAMU

Nice job Dan. Not much to smile about this week, still busy getting over season ending so soon. However, let's bet the living crap out of this Tally team, call it a season, and declare ourselves State Florida champs. Then, Al can declare success, retire and begin his 3000 page autobiography titled "How to restore greatness!"

Advertisement
The feeling of Miami bullying The Little Sisters Of The Poor the next two weeks.

INDIFFERENT

Advertisement
Guys are talking like weirdos about this game. It's going to be a slaughter. I'm really looking forward to seeing Yearby and the young OL get work. Golden decided not to play Darling and KC but it's pretty obvious we need these guys to get minutes ASAP. Also looking forward to watching Kaayas mechanics and body language.

I don't want to see Duke. At all. We don't need some weird Stephen Morris type crap happening to him and have to watch him hobble and hear excuses from golden how duke is banged up through November

I want to see heavy doses of Yearby. 20-25 carries

Strictly vertical passing game from Kaaya using the middle of the field

KC McDermott starting at RT

Scary to say but the development and increase in confidence for Kaaya , Yearby, KC McD and Darling over these next two weeks is key for us this season...

...whether or not anyone even gives a crap anymore

didnt read this till after I posted but you and I are on the same page

Dan.

When you do your "Who To Be Scared Of," be sure to include the Miami Hurricane Coaching Staff. Whether you want to name and picture them individually is up to you, but otherwise, great job for accuracy.

Advertisement
This will be a blowout and all will be right with the world, next week we probably win, but probably closer than expected. The Nebraska game is the next show me game, expect a typical Al Golden Cane's big game performance. Maybe we keep it close for a qtr, maybe half and then lose by 17 or more.

by gawd king!

my tweet made it into the post!

AND a J.O.B. Squad mention!

bad ***.

Honestly these were the games we NEEDED to start with having a True Frosh. Which is why Heaps should have started at UL. You start Heaps at UL and take your chances with him, THEN you get Kaaya in the game against FAMU... if he does will enough, you let him get most reps, or take over and start against Ark State. He needed to get his feet wet and used to the speed of the game against manageable competition.

Advertisement
Great stuff as usual. What gets me all the time about the brawl video was hearing the students from UM at halftime talk about "it's all about the U." Classic.
lol

I'll be watching, and I may even get excited a few times until I remember it's FAMU, and in 2 weeks we'll go back to frog stances and bermuda triangles on defense.

Golden literally sucks the life out of us fans, taking something that should be exciting and fun for players and fans alike, and perverting it into some living nightmare where the good guys always lose, even when they win.

Honestly these were the games we NEEDED to start with having a True Frosh. Which is why Heaps should have started at UL. You start Heaps at UL and take your chances with him, THEN you get Kaaya in the game against FAMU... if he does will enough, you let him get most reps, or take over and start against Ark State. He needed to get his feet wet and used to the speed of the game against manageable competition.

I think you can argue that either way. If the kid is going to be good, I don't know if a baptism by fire thing is the worst thing that can happen. Look at Dorsey and Gino. Both had serious baptisms by fire (VT and FSU, respectively) and **** the bed...understandably. I am ok with the UL being a wake up call to Al and the team (and QB) to tell them they can't keep doing this and can't baby Kayaa. If we had started the season with FAMU, I'm sure the fools gold would have made Alfonso and company supremely confident that their systems work.

Advertisement
Dan.

When you do your "Who To Be Scared Of," be sure to include the Miami Hurricane Coaching Staff. Whether you want to name and picture them individually is up to you, but otherwise, great job for accuracy.
Plenty to be negative about in the recaps lately than to mope it up in the previews or gameday posts. Besides, I acted like that down the stretch last year and they were ******.

Don't always agree with you Dan, but I respect a man who can put the negative crap aside and actually write an objective piece.

I don't want to see Duke. At all. We don't need some weird Stephen Morris type crap happening to him and have to watch him hobble and hear excuses from golden how duke is banged up through November

I want to see heavy doses of Yearby. 20-25 carries

Strictly vertical passing game from Kaaya using the middle of the field

KC McDermott starting at RT

Scary to say but the development and increase in confidence for Kaaya , Yearby, KC McD and Darling over these next two weeks is key for us this season...

...whether or not anyone even gives a crap anymore

This. Get Edwards in there to get a ****** clue to. Olsen or Heaps should be starting this game and all 2nd string should get tick. Same for next week but ease the starters out. Keep guys healthy for nuhASSka

Advertisement
Back