The More You Know... About Bethune-Cookman

whoopingcane

The Judge
The Canes host the Wilcats at 6pm this Saturday. Lets see what Bethune-Cookman is all about.

proxy.php

The Canes start a new season. The 2015 season should be a really ****** one. It's cruel IMO. I used to enjoy making these posts, now it feels like a chore. My free time could be better served looking up funny gifs on the internet. I mean, look how funny some of our fans can be:

qczmc.gif

Wow, a ***** gauntlet.

attachment.php

Then, we had the homoerotic photoshoot.

23.gif

Last time we played BCU the point margin was within 2 TD's well into the 4th quarter. BCU amassed 355 yards of total offense, 264 rushing yards, converting 7 of 19 third downs. Duke put the game out of reach with a TD run with 8:25 left to seal a really sloppy win for the Canes.

8accef4f6169e9a2adc910211ad7ad70.gif

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

**** IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img.memecdn.com/****-everything_o_378435.gif

100905_butch_davis.jpg

[video=youtube_share;pele5vptVgc]https://youtu.be/pele5vptVgc[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
It's sad that we even have to do a "The more you know" post for Bethune-Cookman

Should read: "The more you know...game over before kick off"

Advertisement
I have a feeling this game won't be as close as the last one. If it is, just fire everyone. Not if we lose, but if we don't stomp a mud hole in them. I want the starters out in the second quarter. If we can't pull away from these guys early, it's going to be a really, really bad season. Not that whooping them tells us a lot. NOT whooping them tells us plenty.

It's sad that we even have to do a "The more you know" post for Bethune-Cookman

Should read: "The more you know...game over before kick off"
Every team gets one.

Even Savanah State got one and they were possibly the worst team we ever played.

I have a feeling this game won't be as close as the last one. If it is, just fire everyone. Not if we lose, but if we don't stomp a mud hole in them. I want the starters out in the second quarter. If we can't pull away from these guys early, it's going to be a really, really bad season. Not that whooping them tells us a lot. NOT whooping them tells us plenty.

Remember Michigan vs. App St 2007?

Advertisement
264 rushing yards.... Bethune-cookman.....
Over 50% 3rd down conversion
Took DJ to put the game away in the 4th
Wow..... I really forgot how far we are away from the OSU/FSU/SECs of the world
Any top 25 team wins by 50

Advertisement
35-14 Miami. Al gushes about his team's performance and promises to clean up all of the penalties and mental errors, because "it starts with me"

35-14 Miami. Al gushes about his team's performance and promises to clean up all of the penalties and mental errors, because "it starts with me"

I think if I hear this moron says that ONE MORE TIME, I may kill him myself. Therefore, to save my sanity, my freedom, and my life, I will not listen to one thing this fool says this season. Thank God for the mute button.

Advertisement
Back