The More You Know... About Bethune-Cookman

The only question that matters is...are these guys anywhere near good enough to pull off a monumental upset and turn Golden's hot seat into a 4 alarm fire peppered with gasoline?

Advertisement
Wow I really look forward to these posts and what a let down. It’s usually the one bit of sanity and positivity on the board weekly with great stats, posts, highlights, history, and articles from the past.

Whoop, you and Dan E. are great and I have utmost respect for you guys taking time out of your busy schedule’s to do these all year but let’s not forget some of us still want the canes to win on Saturday. This should have been posted on the Bethune cookman board

Come on Dan, that wasn't anywhere near as witty, objective, and entertaining as yours.

Whoop, you should change the name of these posts if you will do them weekly. This post is nowhere near the quality required of "the more you know"

This is going to be a great Canes season. Every day brings us one closer to Fraulden's firing.
Of course, the Bethune Wildcats can greatly accelerate this joyous event with an upset. Regardless,

Firing Day is 89 away.

[video=youtube;98P-gu_vMRc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98P-gu_vMRc[/video]

Advertisement
See, you guys don't need me.
Yes we do. He could have kept this crap to himself or made another we suck/fire al thread. The more you know was always a fun interesting thread.

You really think Dan E's would have been that different? I don't.
Maybe, maybe not. I just know most here use to look forward to the weekly the more you know thread.

We all did. I certainly did. Great analysis mixed in with three parts humor. Unfortunately we can only laugh at ourselves now to stop us from crying.

Dan PM'ed me asking if I would do it.

He said, he would only do FAU if the Canes win by at least 5 TD's and allow less than 10 points.

Advertisement
60% chance of rain.

Will be interesting to see what happens in a sloppy game against a team that has a running QB and spread option passing game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Under Golden....

2011 Miami vs. Bethune 45-14 (14-7 at half)

2012 Miami vs. Bethune 38-10 (17-7 at half)

This will be a close game into the 4th quarter. I expect a flat performance and alot of mistakes early. Al Doesn't have Lamar Miller or Duke Johnson to fall back on so lets see what happens.

If things go bad I don't know how this team will respond. You could see a mutiny of epic proportions.

This garbage on TV anywhere?

Due to its immense importance, this game will be simulcast on all major networks, and ESPN variants. Vegas reports that betting interest is unusually heavy, approaching an average Super Bowl. All local airports have been closed to accommodate numerous banner flights. All pickle clubs will be temporarily closed.

It's sad that we even have to do a "The more you know" post for Bethune-Cookman

Should read: "The more you know...game over before kick off"

You still think Miami beats FAU by 40?

By 50

Lol....you are on crack sir.

Im predicting a 14 point win with BCU neck and neck into the 4th quarter.

You're on crack to think that I actually believe we'll beat FAU by 40, let alone 50.

Advertisement
Back