The Miami Hurricanes playing back on the holy land

Terrible idea...better call in this chick first to cleanse that ground...
picture-of-heather-o-x27-rourke-in-poltergeist-large-picture.jpg

Advertisement
I'll be there in my faded skin tight Russell Athletics replica jersey jerking off into a piece of dried up tear-soaked sod I took from the Orange Bowl. The cops dragged me out of their the day they tore it down, but I ripped out two handfuls of sod along with a handful of Officer Gonzalez's beautiful black hair. I was crying and kicking and screaming.

Advertisement
Christ, what a bunch of over-emotional, superstitious females.

I’ll go watch the canes wherever they play.

Have it at the Traz at noon if they want, I don’t care. I'll be there.

We don’t get a say in it unless there’s a rider in the contract, so FIU can have it where they want. Whatever.

The points about the poor configuration and shallow end zones are legit, not sure about the injury risk, I’d have to look at it, but maybe that can be remedied. In any event, that’s what happens when you try to shoehorn a football field into a baseball-only stadium.

While I’m not crazy about playing FIU in football, it’s water under the bridge now, it doesn’t hurt our SOS compared to any other P5 contenders (FIU is a G5 school), so what’s done is done.

Show up, give the FIU bros their beatdown, go home.

Don’t like this idea for a number of reasons least of which is both teams being on the same side.

When we start beating the brakes off them the trash talking will start and if a fight breaks out we get blamed....not a fan of places where both teams are on the same side.Its like a 3 1/2 hour meeting in the tunnel.BAAAAD idea.

Advertisement
Our Holy Land is at Marlins Stadium???
View attachment 58843

I guess I completely missed out ever hearing it called that.... and I'm a lifetime fan and alum.

Would've thought that Holy Land title would have gone to the Orange Bowl.... not some monstrosity ( great for Baseball ) trying to pass as football stadium.

The holy land as is in where the Orange Bowl was and should be...

Some of you are ******* miserable *******. A game in the old neighborhood is better than at FIU.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Cal accepted the challenge and rapidly plummeted to the occasion.

He’s happily telling other posters on another thread how he’d turn us all in for cheating on our wives/girlfriends.

Maybe he spent too much time in Mr Roger’s neighborhood when he was younger and he’s never recovered, something's not right there.

He’s happily telling other posters on another thread how he’d turn us all in for cheating on our wives/girlfriends.

Maybe he spent too much time in Mr Roger’s neighborhood when he was younger and he’s never recovered, something's not right there.
The amazing thing about that dude is his ability to get significantly worse with each post. It’s a Benjamin Button phenomenon with his posting.

Advertisement
Back