The longer I follow recruiting...

If it's one thing I've learned about recruiting (and I'm almost at 20 years following like a maniac on the internet; eye of the hurricane people, stand up), it's that WE are idiots for actually thinking it's possible to know what a recruit is thinking.

Earlier in the week, I mentioned my experiences with Willie Williams and Antone Smith. Just nonsense all the way around.

Recruiting is awesome to follow. Talking about the recruits and guessing where they end up is a fun hobby. But, no chance at getting into a recruit's though process (if it exists).

Just about the only sure thing I've found is that the amount of games played seems to be inversely proportional the the impact the kid makes when/if he gets into school.

Advertisement
If you want a platform to get to the league fast you should be looking at Miami - you have a new coaching staff which provides stability and a lot of opportunity to see the field early. Kids are sleeping on Miami right now.

shocker that in today's millenial generation where the government promises to take care of them cradle to grave

that we have prima donna football players who have the emotional intelligence of middle schoolers..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back