The local Miami media are a bunch of *****es.....

Al Foil

Coach Pepe MAGA!
From Barry Jackson.....

### FYI: No media was allowed on campus for today's first practice of the spring and UM did not issue a news release with highlights. But a few pictures were posted on the school's web site, including one showing junior college arrival Jahair Jones lining up at left tackle. Jones, according to UM, picked the Hurricanes over Ohio State.

The beginning of spring practice has always been a media event.

Why are they letting him get away with this ****?

Advertisement
So you want to watch the defense play patty cake. Don't worry somehow golden will use no media at spring practice as a new excuse to losing

Thats not the point.

This guy is allowed to completely shut out the world around him because he doesn't like being asked tough questions or being called out.

An AD with balls would never allow this to happen. However, Flake James is the biggest ****** on the planet.

So you want to watch the defense play patty cake. Don't worry somehow golden will use no media at spring practice as a new excuse to losing

They'll use it as an excuse for low ticket sales, but blame the media for it.

Advertisement
Who cares. Does anyone really want to hear what he has to say? Would anyone buy into spring optimism right now? Personally hes handling the way I would at this point. This is all caused by the Troll and Flake deciding to keep a dead man walking as the coach. Could you imagine the optimism right now if Butch was roaming the sidelines this spring.

WE JUST HAVE TO LET THE SEASON PLAY OUT.....WILL THAT HELP NO! HOWEVER HE'S HERE FOR 1 MORE YEAR LETS STAY FOCUSED ON 2016 CLASS AND WITH NEW PREZ. COMES NEW HC/AD

I want him to be as uncomfortable as possible for what he has done to this program.

I love seeing him squirm.

Thats not the point.

This guy is allowed to completely shut out the world around him because he doesn't like being asked tough questions or being called out.

An AD with balls would never allow this to happen. However, Flake James is the biggest ****** on the planet.

You act like a misbehaved dog hoping his master will give him a bacon strip so you can **** on his carpet later. Do yourself a favor and go to a kill shelter.

Advertisement
When your head coach goes into hiding, conceals Spring practice, and only shows himself when mandatory - tell ME that we and other fans aren't getting to him.

He's Folden under the pressure.

WE JUST HAVE TO LET THE SEASON PLAY OUT.....WILL THAT HELP NO! HOWEVER HE'S HERE FOR 1 MORE YEAR LETS STAY FOCUSED ON 2016 CLASS AND WITH NEW PREZ. COMES NEW HC/AD

That's a BIG assumption. No admin announcement saying Grolden is a deadman walking.

KEEP UP THE PRESSURE.

The OP is being too harsh here. It's not like the local media hasn't found out why Melvin was "separated" from the Pats post Super Bowl (and if anyone says to go to the Browns with Crennel I will punch them in the throat) or has found out if Alfredo has ever in his entire career ever fired a coach. I don't care enough to do the research on this stuff myself but you'd think at least one "journalist" may have mentioned either of these things at least once in their ramblings.

OMG! Media will have to wait TWO WHOLE SPRING PRACTICES before they can ask Golden, Coley & Co the same questions over and over again!!

Advertisement
Thats not the point.

Let's go down there tomorrow with posters and yell non profane things at Golden.

Is this acceptable commentary mods I know I can't speak my opinion if it's not a negative one.

Signed

Low level Employee

Advertisement
Because our admin, president and BOT are bunch of *****.

not to mention our fans

Another SLURPER with a handful of posts, and a big chip on the shoulder. Pathetic phony account.

Five admins on this site. They're very good at deleting posts, not so good on administrating.

Yup because anyone who doesn't agree with you has a issue.. Riggggght

Lame site with lame porsters who get mad when you don't agree with them. Lol

not to mention our fans

Another SLURPER with a handful of posts, and a big chip on the shoulder. Pathetic phony account.

Five admins on this site. They're very good at deleting posts, not so good on administrating.

SLURPER, you maaad? It's OK. You're backing a loser. You're feelings are hurt. Just remember to turn that frown, upside down!

not to mention our fans

Cis is overrun with these posters whining about golden like that's going to do something....get a life smh

OP does have a solid point. Why is the Miami media so weak? They allow the gestapo tactics to stop them.

A good editor would be selling tons of "papers" by flying drones very high over every single U practice and publishing the recordings just to fvck with them.

4th estate my ****.

Advertisement
Back