The local Miami media are a bunch of *****es.....

Does it really matter if we wait a few more days to hear the same 5 questions and the same 5 answers?

Advertisement
OP does have a solid point. Why is the Miami media so weak? They allow the gestapo tactics to stop them.

A good editor would be selling tons of "papers" by flying drones very high over every single U practice and publishing the recordings just to fvck with them.

4th estate my ****.

I like the way you think

WE JUST HAVE TO LET THE SEASON PLAY OUT.....WILL THAT HELP NO! HOWEVER HE'S HERE FOR 1 MORE YEAR LETS STAY FOCUSED ON 2016 CLASS AND WITH NEW PREZ. COMES NEW HC/AD

Actually we need to keep raising all the **** we can to make sure the new president understands that following Donna's model will lead to a complete collapse of any support for THE U. Whoever it is needs to feel pressure to hire a real football coach or turn into Temple. Otherwise we cannot even count on Al only being here one more year. Remember, Blades came out and said Al needed TWO more years. Stop assuming this smuck is gone after this year. Anyone going to even one game this year is sleeping with the enemy. Total war is our only option.

TROLL MUCH?

From Barry Jackson.....

### FYI: No media was allowed on campus for today's first practice of the spring and UM did not issue a news release with highlights. But a few pictures were posted on the school's web site, including one showing junior college arrival Jahair Jones lining up at left tackle. Jones, according to UM, picked the Hurricanes over Ohio State.

The beginning of spring practice has always been a media event.

Why are they letting him get away with this ****?

Advertisement
The administration, the progrum, the staff, the media -- the whole operation is overrun with faqqotry.

Nothing surprises me anymore. Not even the Folden loyalists like LRG and Country that hang on to Folden's ******* right until the very last minute he's sent back to New Jersey, or the shill accounts in here that are paid to sit in a broom closet in the Hecht and tell us all how everything is "no big deal."

Last edited:
The administration, the progrum, the staff, the media -- the whole operation is overrun with faqqotry.

Nothing surprises me anymore. Not even the Folden loyalists like LRG and Country that hang on to Folden's ******* right until the very last minute he's sent back to New Jersey, or the shill accounts in here that are paid to sit in a broom closet in the Hecht and tell us all how everything is "no big deal."

Hang on to his nut sack? Laughable at best. Either way, some of us, very few in fact, are smart enough to know that beating a dead horse on a message board isn't going to get anything accomplished. At this point we need to play out the season and everything will sort itself out.

OP does have a solid point. Why is the Miami media so weak? They allow the gestapo tactics to stop them.

A good editor would be selling tons of "papers" by flying drones very high over every single U practice and publishing the recordings just to fvck with them.

4th estate my ****.

I like this idea. It's even possible to do until the the organized crime enterprise known as the Federal government bans drones.

Advertisement

Hang on to his nut sack? Laughable at best. Either way, some of us, very few in fact, are smart enough to know that beating a dead horse on a message board isn't going to get anything accomplished. At this point we need to play out the season and everything will sort itself out.
This but if we lose less than 2-3 games all **** needs to be raised. We haven't won more than 9 games in over 10 years...

It's actually accomplishing quite historical results. I've never seen the HC of a major D1 program forced into hiding and starting spring practice without any sort of announcement or publicity. It's never happened before, so keep telling yourself that the rabid fans looking for blood have had no affect.

If everyone subscribed to the sissified simpleton approach of "oh, just let it go, guys and let's see what Folden does this year" UM and Folden wouldn't be in "us against the fans" paranoia mode hiding in fear and shame.

I wouldn't be surprised if Folden is in full blown social anxiety disorder at this point and has convinced UM to shield him while he treats it.

Advertisement
Why the **** does it matter if we can see the first two practices. if this was Urban Meyer or Nick Saban it would not be an issue at all. let Golden do something different for a change. ****. yall want change and you then you dont wont change.

I think Golden knows that nothing he says will mean anything to the fans or the press at this point.
His only chance at survival is to hunker down and come out swinging with an improved and winning product.

If his efforts prove successful he will have plenty to say with plenty of swagger to match.
Part of me hopes he will be successful and part of me wants him gone no matter what the results.
If he is successful it just means he got paid millions at a top tier job to learn on the job in a position he should not have had in the first place.
Of course the administration will think they got a good return for a bargain price, again.

If he fails, good riddance. The damage he and his chronies have caused will take years to fix even with a competent new staff.
The whole thing is unbelievably sad.

Why the **** does it matter if we can see the first two practices. if this was Urban Meyer or Nick Saban it would not be an issue at all. let Golden do something different for a change. ****. yall want change and you then you dont wont change.

It's interesting how every time Gorlden does some grade school corching schit the slurper brigade comes out in full force comparing Gorlden to Saban or Meyer. As if all we need to do is leave poor Albert alone and quit picking on him and suddenly he will produce like Urban Meyer.

LMFAO + lulzy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back