The little things

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Quick example of how immersed Cristobal is in the world of recruiting. Hayes Fawcett is the graphic artist who does commitment edits for all the top recruits. He is friendly with the kids and talks to them a bunch. Recently, he posted the embarrassing tidbit about ‘24 five-star Desmond Ricks not hearing from FSU.

Anyway, Cristobal reached out to this dude personally to show him some love. FSU fans think it’s all a conspiracy. I think it’s just next-level recruiting and relationship-building.

Advertisement
Quick example of how immersed Cristobal is in the world of recruiting. Hayes Fawcett is the graphic artist who does commitment edits for all the top recruits. He is friendly with the kids and talks to them a bunch. Recently, he posted the embarrassing tidbit about ‘24 five-star Desmond Ricks not hearing from FSU.

Anyway, Cristobal reached out to this dude personally to show him some love. FSU fans think it’s all a conspiracy. I think it’s just next-level recruiting and relationship-building.

Love it and look at Polk chiming in to this “conspiracy”

296D3C36-ED59-4097-B35C-2F25E32CF5F5.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement

Usl Championship Soccer GIF by Oakland Roots SC

Advertisement

Mario living rent free in alot of heads up north at UFAG and ****ingStupidUniversity 😂

Advertisement
Is the 83 87 89 91 01 twitter account managed by someone who works for UM? That feed always has pics that seemingly wouldn’t be that easy to get of recruits before the kids themselves even post them

Mario is truly a savage. That word has been used very loosely over the years on this site. This guy fits the bill. He does **** that we don’t even think of 😂
Yeah this is insane. There is a difference between doing enough to make people think you work hard, and having an insane work ethic. Little things like this come out when you are working harder than everyone else. If you put that kind of effort into anything you will succeed. It's motivating for me.

Advertisement
Back