The little Tally ***** brewster talking chit to Baez

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
https://twitter.com/Coach_Baez/status/732371847598104576

59909585.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol this fay.git's claim to fame is a 15-30 record in Minnesota (losing to a FCS school there for the 1st time since 1912), coaching Antonio gates for 1 year and sucking mack brown's **** until he was a non paid intern

Always makes me laugh that this cornball Is all of a sudden some "ace recruiter"

Last edited:
Advertisement
To be fair, Brewster is as 305 as they come. I mean would Miramar's own in Grandpa Luke constantly be jerking him off if he wasn't?

Advertisement
Only straight busters think Brewster is anything more than a big ol bish. Dude is a square, a lame, and a wally all rolled into one. Any kid out there who is on his nuts is sorely misinformed.

Lol this fay.git's claim to fame is a 15-30 record in Minnesota (losing to a FCS school there for the 1st time since 1912), coaching Antonio gates for 1 year and sucking mack brown's **** until he was a non paid intem

Always makes me laugh that this cornball Is all of a sudden some "ace recruiter"

Why do you put it in quotes as if he doesnt clean up on the trail?

Free Shoes U knows time is running out. They feeling the pressure of the new staff on the recruiting trail. They know better coaching will mean a more dangerous UM that can beat them. They know recruiting 305/954/561 will be much tougher than it was last few years. Most of all they "Fear" what a loss or a tight game struggle against us will mean. Their advantage is that we can't getem' all and some will defect, but we'll soon (2018) start fielding equally talented teams.

Advertisement
This feels like 2000 all over again. I see the cracks in their foundation, while we are about to have a serious upswing.
Free Shoes U knows time is running out. They feeling the pressure of the new staff on the recruiting trail. They know better coaching will mean a more dangerous UM that can beat them. They know recruiting 305/954/561 will be much tougher than it was last few years. Most of all they "Fear" what a loss or a tight game struggle against us will mean. Their advantage is that we can't getem' all and some will defect, but we'll soon (2018) start fielding equally talented teams.

Advertisement
FSU didn't even bother talking **** to us when Golden was here.

They know what's happening.

Advertisement
Back