The Last Time We Beat FSU

RiDLer80

All-American
[video=youtube;rb-UiDgkUY4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb-UiDgkUY4[/video]

That ends Saturday.

**** it! I'm all in!

Advertisement
Lots of star power on the offensive side of the ball. I was reminded though how we struggled in short yardage situations. Great win on the road at night...which we know can be challenging.

"Oh my gosh. What a throw."

still gives me chills

and sometimes I forget how beastly Cooper could look. Inconsistent career here but he ran everything with bad intentions that night.

Advertisement

still gives me chills

and sometimes I forget how beastly Cooper could look. Inconsistent career here but he ran everything with bad intentions that night.

I always liked coop...esp his freshman yr. Loved that game vs texas am that yr in the OB.....didnt like how we played him in 2010 after his injury, he should of sat out...would of liked to see him with lamar that yr

Advertisement

still gives me chills

Cooper's feet always seemed to get in the way. Tripped himself up so many times probably cost him a few hundred yds throughout his career.

still gives me chills

Cooper's feet always seemed to get in the way. Tripped himself up so many times probably cost him a few hundred yds throughout his career.

Yea but he was the better pick over McCoy

Advertisement
You can criticize Jacory for a lot of things but, THAT night he was good.

Travis Benjamin used to destroy FSU annually. I would love to see Dorsett take the top off of their defense in a similar fashion.

Advertisement

still gives me chills

Coop also suffered from being too close to the dynasty of running backs at Miami. He wasn't on their level of course but he caught a lot of **** that I thought was a undeserved in part because of expectations, him being a 5 star back coming in too.

I have also always really liked having running backs on kick returns. The speedy wide receivers usually get the nod but a good RB with vision and can break tackles can be great back there. Usually you don't risk a guy with that ability if he runs the ball though.

Whipple's pro-set offense with our athletes...

chuck-norris-thumbs-up-dodgeball-gif.gif

still gives me chills

Yea but he was the better pick over McCoy

McCoy never would've qualified here and if he wanted to come we would've took him along with Cooper.

Advertisement
Back