The Kiss of Death from Lane

cane305

Band
Banned
-------Asked where the Canes fit into his recruiting picture, Lane said, "Well Miami, it's benefiting them because it's my dream school. But I'm keeping everything open at this point."

media_preview.php

He says he doesn't expect to announce a decision until signing day.

"It'll be a fun process," Lane said.

Advertisement
Usually only applies to OOS kids. Outside of Keef can't think of many dream school kids we lost from down here.

Advertisement
I don't care about the dream school thing, what I rolled my eyes at was "fun process"

Advertisement
Kid is yawn inducing when he does interviews but electrifying on the field. Can't wait ton see him this Fall. His recruitment is going to be a ******* fiasco.

I think WR is honestly my least worried about position. I want some DB's and CB's and another good RB with a one cut mindset, someone who complements Duke.

Advertisement
I think WR is honestly my least worried about position. I want some DB's and CB's and another good RB with a one cut mindset, someone who complements Duke.

with the talent coming back and so many other studs i think he will be icing not cake

I want a couple of guys that will trouble our Oline in practice.

Advertisement
If Miami wins 10 games and gets off with minimal to no penalties from the NCAA, with Coley and Scott added to the staff, It'll all take care of itself. **** even Brown's been doing work early. This could be the year ***** flows on signing day.

This signing day bull**** is getting old. Needs to around October -Nov. I think it is funny because if the kid only had 5-10 offers he wouldnt be such an entitled diva. Kid is gonna drag it the **** it. Who showin me the most love type. BAMA is gonna swoop in with some duffle bags ands that's a wrap for him.

I'm not sure if I posted it on this board, but -- first it starts with the kids parents. Not specifically Lane, but there are many parents who have their hand out and shops there kids. Next is the a lot of the coaches(middle men) down here. Many lookin for the upgrade like fat Gatewood and many others. Not to mention most these coaches tell players to hold out and "rack up offers" to help teammates get noticed. These 7on7 traveling team(SFE, Badger) are the exact same. Notice most there trips are to SEC schools. 7on7 does not get these kids "exsposure". These crook coaches are looking for money. And finally, the kids themselves-- most want to put on a show and brag to world. The all could use some Humble pie. Seeing Duke Johnson's recruitment was a thing of beauty. Top5 player in the county, mr. Florida, Allstate, Optimus legend--- kid could brag all day everyday, but he was a mature young man about it. No games no nothing. If duke never commited to miami, ppl would be upset, but he went about the recrutiment the right way.Parents and kids should take notes and quit acting like little *******.

Early signing day would do wonders around here

Advertisement
Back