The Kiss of Death from Lane

91.jpg

125.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
One thing I don't understand about the whole "Who is showing me the most love" mantra.

At the end of the day, no matter where you go, the coach is going to have you puking your guts out at 7am on the practice field before class!

You go to the school that you think you'd a) be most comfortable with and b) actually see playing time with.

I know a lot of these guys thrive in being the best of the best - but even as a 5 star, can't miss player you're probably not going to see the field until your Junior year at somewhere like Alabama. AND it's not a place you'd want to visit. I don't understand why kids go there. Especially these Florida kids when the U is on their doorstep and DYING for talent.

Advertisement
Again, Lane is either a fake 305 guy, or he's been a Cane the entire time.

As we've seen a plethora of times, not every S FL kid wants to stay home for college.

One thing I don't understand about the whole "Who is showing me the most love" mantra.

At the end of the day, no matter where you go, the coach is going to have you puking your guts out at 7am on the practice field before class!

You go to the school that you think you'd a) be most comfortable with and b) actually see playing time with.

I know a lot of these guys thrive in being the best of the best - but even as a 5 star, can't miss player you're probably not going to see the field until your Junior year at somewhere like Alabama. AND it's not a place you'd want to visit. I don't understand why kids go there. Especially these Florida kids when the U is on their doorstep and DYING for talent.

they see something shining and they flock to it 17 year olds but its funny when you look at players we missed on and they are riding the pine at other schools

-------Asked where the Canes fit into his recruiting picture, Lane said, "Well Miami, it's benefiting them because it's my dream school. But I'm keeping everything open at this point."

124.gif

He says he doesn't expect to announce a decision until signing day.

"It'll be a fun process," Lane said.

95.jpg

Advertisement
few elements involved with teddy b, Shannon got canned, team looked like ****

No. Golden was white!

trueeeeeee, teddy could have went anywhere in the country but chose Louisville? because what academics? football program? city? no all horrible but he chose the next best thing.... or black thing

Lets quit with this BS... Besides Shannon, UL was the only school that believed in the kid as a true qb... Our fans didn't want Teddy... Lets not play the race card... There were more racially motivated comments pertaining to Teddy by our fanbase than anything he showed... LSU was interested but they felt the kid they had last year wa better... UL was the only school who said come in as our qb and only our qb... At the time they had the hometown elite 11 kid and still offered Teddy... I'll go where I feel loved... Can't blame the kid...

Amari Cooper disagrees wit that statement. UF fans are hearing that it's Bama and then UM for Lane at the moment with UF in a distant 3rd.

those 2013 kids don't have their heads on straight.

This new class can't resist the Duke, Deon, Malcom, Tracy, Grace, Coley, K.c, and the other plethora of So Fla kids that we pulled.

Ain't no ******* way. These dudes are canes, not wannabes.

These kids bleed 305 and it shows.

Advertisement
Back