The Jacory Thread Got Me Thinkin

Advertisement
Advertisement
Morris is the easy pick, but go back one more year and I would love to see what Brock Berlin could have done in a Lashlee offense...

Brock Berlin his senior year, made as much of a one year jump as any QB at UM in three decades. He ended up being a heck of a lot better than people give him credit for, and he's a true 'Cane.

His senior year, Brock threw for 2,961 yards, 25 touchdowns, and only 6 int's. He was named All-ACC (Second Team), and finished second in both ACC Player of the Year and ACC Offensive Player of the Year voting.

Half this board would give their left nut to get QB play like that next season.

I'll say this: if our QB room can deliver Brock's senior year productivity in 2020? We'll win 10 games, EASY.

LOL, yeah, similar to Morris, Wright didn't have any finesse to His game...I remember Morris **** near gave Henderson a concussion on an attempted screen play.

But if Lashlee is the QB coach that they say He is, He would've corrected Wright's accuracy problems...I'm of the firm belief that accuracy can be taught.

I think it can be taught to some degree, but not enough to make the giant leap Wright would've needed. His only good trait was a cannon, that's it. Guess he could run some and was pretty tough, bit as a thrower he didn't have anything he excelled at.

I think it can be taught to some degree, but not enough to make the giant leap Wright would've needed. His only good trait was a cannon, that's it. Guess he could run some and was pretty tough, bit as a thrower he didn't have anything he excelled at.

That sums it up. Wright is the all-time “Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane” award winner at QB.

Advertisement
Morris was 9-0 until duke coley and some other guys got hurt. He apparently had a bad injury. That included a trash defense. He wasn’t underperformed because he was a guy that mark whipple found

Not a **** one of them. None of those dudes had "it". Them guys were fine with losing. There have been many of great QB on ****** teams and they lost many games, but they shined while doing it.

Blame the coaches or whatever, but the QB we've had since Berlin. Would just quit when any adversity came.

I remember watching Dorsey and Berlin. After they ****ed up. Walk straight to the defense and tell em. That **** was on me. Get me the ball back. They would be on the sidelines. Knowing the D would come through and be pumping the offense up.

These guys would've folded during the game vs UF Berlin had. Dude was getting clowned by the fans for his part

If I could see any past QB get another chance in what this offense is suppose to be. I would want to see Berlin.Because he was last QB that knew what it meant. To play for this program and didn't give up.

Advertisement
Morris or kaaya I always wonder how special 2017 could ve been if kaaya and njoku hadn't left early.also wondered what Morris could ve done as well.
I think we beat FSU by a bigger margin if he stayed.

We also wouldn't have lost to Pitt.

And we would score more than 3 against Clemson. Like 38-17.

And we would have probably beat Wisky, too.

But what ifs.... such is life, this is the hand we were dealt

And his draft stock would have been higher.

Advertisement
Back