The incompetence continues / practice fields

He should. Zero complaints all year about the field from players, ex players, team medi etc. NFL doesn't like the fields buy new ones. You had weeks if not months to have the field you wanted and you wait a week before the SB

The NFL field standards are insane for games. I am sure they apply the same standards for practice fields.

Advertisement
Yeah, its amazing how the national media has run with this ground-breaking story about the grass at the University of Miami. Post less.

Kid, and I'm assuming your a kid for your lack of strategic thinking. But it feeds into an entire narrative that other colleges, players, parents and high school coaches / programs have about the school. But hey, best of luck to you. As you get older and continue your education you'll understand strategic and critical thinking better.

Kid, and I'm assuming your a kid for your lack of strategic thinking. But it feeds into an entire narrative that other colleges, players, parents and high school coaches / programs have about the school. But hey, best of luck to you. As you get older and continue your education you'll understand strategic and critical thinking better.

The article is on the front page of the Miami Herald sports section of the website. Sure, it's behind a paywall, and yes, it's not "trending" or on any Google Top 10 list, but the article exists, it is eternal, and rival coaches will find a way to pull it out for every SoFla kid who mentions wanting to play in front of the home crowd.

"Oh yeah, well the NFL thought their practice fields were 'unsuitable' and the AD didn't want to fix them."

And YES, it might be an unfair comparison, because the NFL never goes to Tuscaloosa or Athens or Clemson to judge THOSE college facilities.

But this is what we are dealing with.

It doesn't matter if a handful of snide twenty-somethings try to tell us that this article is not getting national attention.

But this story still matters, and it is still damaging to UM.

BOT should fire Blake for this alone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back