The Importance of Gerald Willis in Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Easy there Mr. T. I really do appreciate your humor.

You don’t believe what you post.

You claimed that even if Willis balled out he wouldn’t go in the top 3 rounds, and used some mysterious claim about you having some sort of expertise or experience in the draft as a way to bolster your nonsensical claim.

I’m only giving you an opportunity to make a little scratch on this so-called expertise.

It’s simple: you said no way Willis goes in first 3 rounds. I say, if he balls out this year, he DOES go in the first three.

We’ll use an objective measure of balling out as being named an all ACC lineman. And I’ll even compromise, I’ll go second team ACC, and he still goes in the first three rounds.

If you actually believe what you post, if you were actually an expert, you can make an easy $200.

You were absolutely assuring us that there was no way he goes in the first three rounds, so why wouldn’t you take this bet? Come on 200 bucks are burning a hole in my pocket.

tenor.gif

OriginalCanesCanesCanes is dead on. not taking that bet, especially when it was first offered, showed exactly what kind of dude he was. and that's someone not worth taking seriously.

now he's offering 2nd team ACC? 100% spineless if he doesnt accept at this point.

Advertisement
OriginalCanesCanesCanes is dead on. not taking that bet, especially when it was first offered, showed exactly what kind of dude he was. and that's someone not worth taking seriously.

now he's offering 2nd team ACC? 100% spineless if he doesnt accept at this point.

I’m good for it, too.

There’s no guarantee he goes in the first 3 rounds, even if he makes 2nd Team ACC. Just like there are no guarantees in life, but I’m willing to play a few hundred bucks on it because I’m comfortable with my position.

I don’t claim to be an expert, but I just have a great feeling that prospects like Willis in the NFL, big *** disruptive and productive interior linemen, are not dime a dozen, hence why I think if he has a big year, he gets paid and goes in the first three.

But it’s a good bet for this “expert” based on how he laid down the gauntlet about how sure he was because of his “expertise”

I'm still upset with you that you failed to secure Joey Porter's kid. Shoulda hit him in the head with a bag so he couldn't listen to James Franklin's garbage shtick.
I thought about it until I saw how his dad and the linebackers for my steelers have been doing and I aid naw.

I thought about it until I saw how his dad and the linebackers for my steelers have been doing and I aid naw.

I'm laughing but I'm crying. I'm really thinking we probably should've just kept **** Lebeau around even if he turns 101 next month. Ugh. Hopefully things start to change tonight.

Advertisement
I'm laughing but I'm crying. I'm really thinking we probably should've just kept **** Lebeau around even if he turns 101 next month. Ugh. Hopefully things start to change tonight.
Telling you man! LeBeau just knows defense. Butler is struggling man. We need a Gary Williams type to get into it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You don’t believe what you post.

You claimed that even if Willis balled out he wouldn’t go in the top 3 rounds, and used some mysterious claim about you having some sort of expertise or experience in the draft as a way to bolster your nonsensical claim.

I’m only giving you an opportunity to make a little scratch on this so-called expertise.

It’s simple: you said no way Willis goes in first 3 rounds. I say, if he balls out this year, he DOES go in the first three.

We’ll use an objective measure of balling out as being named an all ACC lineman. And I’ll even compromise, I’ll go second team ACC, and he still goes in the first three rounds.

If you actually believe what you post, if you were actually an expert, you can make an easy $200.

You were absolutely assuring us that there was no way he goes in the first three rounds, so why wouldn’t you take this bet? Come on 200 bucks are burning a hole in my pocket.

I get it, you're the little guy who is the classic "I wish I had" character. Wish I had a better life. Wish i had a better girl. Wish I was closer to sports outside of the TV. No, I'm not betting someone I don't know from a message board. But don't worry little guy, we'll all know the answer come draft day. But you keep pumping yourself up like Mr. T. It's a good laugh.

And just an FYI, I like that Willis is playing well, though not as good as some people would like to believe. If you can get your hands a\on the All-22 tape you'd understand. But no, he won't be drafted in the top 3 rounds. Round of applause to everyone.

View attachment 64641i don't care for the website but obviously we're not the only ones who see GW is eating

Those "off the field issues" are going to be long forgotten by draft day. Mark Richt vouching for your character carries weight. The NFL knows Richt doesn't mess around with head cases and doesn't tolerate off the field antics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back