The "if not Mario back to Manny" hypothesis is just bonkers to me.

No it's worse. It's having a wife who makes you miserable, doesn't contribute to the household in any way, and leaves you completely unfulfilled. But you decide your only other option is the supermodel and failing that you just go back home to the mess.

add an emotionally abusive wife while you're at it

Advertisement
Brah, maybe nobody believes me and if so, that is fine, but if i was Manny, and i knew Miami was going after Mario, WHILE i am still the coach, and me keeping my job depended on whether Mario wanted my job? I am out! Got plenty of money. I would resign, take a break, maybe go be an analyst but you not going to treat me like some f*ck boy when i have the means to have a say about it.
This is so dumb it kind of pains me to respond but the whole point is Manny obviously thinks he CAN do the job here. He's under contract and he hasn't resigned. He's not going anywhere until he's canned. You're in a fantasy world my dude.

This is so dumb it kind of pains me to respond but the whole point is Manny obviously thinks he CAN do the job here. He's under contract and he hasn't resigned. He's not going anywhere until he's canned. You're in a fantasy world my dude.

Maybe so but i am getting my Bronco Mendanhall on. Me thinking i can do the job is irrelevant. Nope. I would resign if my bosses are flying across the country to meet with the guy they want to replace me with. I dont think whats going on is normal. This isnt normal. Most coaches get fired first.

Advertisement
Maybe so but i am getting my Bronco Mendanhall on. Me thinking i can do the job is irrelevant. Nope. I would resign if my bosses are flying across the country to meet with the guy they want to replace me with. I dont think whats going on is normal. This isnt normal. Most coaches get fired first.
We have no idea what happened with Mendenhall but this is Manny's dream job, he thinks he's on the verge of something big here, and he's not going anywhere until he's thrown out the door.

Advertisement
We have no idea what happened with Mendenhall but this is Manny's dream job, he thinks he's on the verge of something big here, and he's not going anywhere until he's thrown out the door.
With the s*** show in Miami................... I guarantee that Va. will not be calling Diaz for an interview.....

Ever had a dream feel like a nightmare ? He gone !

Trying to tie Miami decisions to logic is a fools errand. Plus, is there another Miami alum or former coach out there to hire other than Mario? That’s requirement #1 for Miami

Advertisement
It’s nowhere as bad as the media is making it but there definitely a handful of
butthurt BOT members that’s been showing their asses.
The look in the media is as bad as it gets......

Miami decision makers look like a bunch of buffoons who do not know what they want, and wouldn't know their *** from an open hole in the ground.

It is so bad that I have stopped reading twitter on what Miami has done, and for a handful of idiots to injure our program for their own politics, stinks to high heaven........

People, fans, and others looking in will draw conclusions from what is said in the media, and that is bad, bordering on horrible.
My question is, how do you counteract or answer all the bull sh** that is there, and has it affected our program, even if Mario gets here?...

Ineptitude reigns, and incompetence won, in our PR Department in handling this.

manny is done

that's the only thing for certain after this media circus

miami better land cristobal becuase they've handled this incredibly unprofessionally

I think having a backup plan (which isn’t Manny) might provide us some leverage. Mario can cling to T he idea that the Miami job is likely to open next year if Manny is retained. Whereas, if we were to hire Lane, we would give him time, and who know if the stars will align for Miami+Mario again.

Advertisement
The look in the media is as bad as it gets......

Miami decision makers look like a bunch of buffoons who do not know what they want, and wouldn't know their *** from an open hole in the ground.

It is so bad that I have stopped reading twitter on what Miami has done, and for a handful of idiots to injure our program for their own politics, stinks to high heaven........

People, fans, and others looking in will draw conclusions from what is said in the media, and that is bad, bordering on horrible.
My question is, how do you counteract or answer all the bull sh** that is there, and has it affected our program, even if Mario gets here?...

Ineptitude reigns, and incompetence won, in our PR Department in handling this.

If the local media has been dead wrong about everything what do you think the national media knows? Like I said it’s nowhere close to the level it’s being made to be. The people leaking **** aren’t even involved in the process.

Brah, maybe nobody believes me and if so, that is fine, but if i was Manny, and i knew Miami was going after Mario, WHILE i am still the coach, and me keeping my job depended on whether Mario wanted my job? I am out! Got plenty of money. I would resign, take a break, maybe go be an analyst but you not going to treat me like some f*ck boy when i have the means to have a say about it.
You're literally throwing millions of dollars in the garbage if you do this. Manny's contract runs through two more seasons and if Miami fires him, they have to buy out the remainder of the deal. We caught the luckiest break every when RIcht retired and decided to forgo the remainder of his deal. That's never going to happen with back to back coaches. Especially with a younger guy like Manny who isn't going to retire any time soon. I'm sure his pride hurts like **** knowing the school is blatantly shopping his job around to other candidates but 1) It's his own fault for not doing a good enough job and 2) You don't just throw millions in the trash because your feelings are hurt. If you're Manny, you wait this whole thing out, try to remain professional and do your job as well as you can and when the day finally comes, you collect your buyout money and worry about what you're going to do next.

Advertisement
Back