The Ibis reveals himself (herself)

You’d be surprised. One of the best dancers for a long time was the most quiet, mild mannered dude you’d ever meet. He’d put the costume on and it was like his inner self emerged like in “The Mask” with Jim Carrey.
best dancer was this dude; he possessed tremendous balance & timing, with elite field-presence and eye-discipline.

The other's had no rhythm and can't carry his fluffy feet...

Last edited:
Advertisement
In other news... this is always two dudes under these masks and you HAVE to be a registered *** offender to get the job.

Screenshot_20220522-125627_Google.jpg

best dancer was this dude; he possessed tremendous balance & timing, with elite field-presence and eye-discipline.

The other's had no rhythm and can't carry his fluffy feet...

Yep, that was him. That's why it's hilarious when you know the guy behind the costume and then see this. Two totally different people.

Advertisement
Sebastian hasn’t been the same since we left the OB. Totally misused and stadium is too big.
Yep...Sea Bass used to easily get everyone's attention the moment he stepped onto the pitch at the OB. These days she/her is easily lost in a haze of pyrotechnics and reggaeton. Build us a stadium Mr. Ruiz!

You’d be surprised. One of the best dancers for a long time was the most quiet, mild mannered dude you’d ever meet. He’d put the costume on and it was like his inner self emerged like in “The Mask” with Jim Carrey.
If you’re talking about who I think you are… right on the money!

Advertisement
John Routh, who was Sebastian the whole time I was at UM, was the best Sebastian ever. He started as the Maniac and was also the mascot for basketball also. He actually invented the C-A-N-E-S cheer for the Maniac before he started doing it as Sebastian as well.

On a related note, I miss the Sugarcanes. lol

John Routh, who was Sebastian the whole time I was at UM, was the best Sebastian ever. He started as the Maniac and was also the mascot for basketball also. He actually invented the C-A-N-E-S cheer for the Maniac before he started doing it as Sebastian as well.

On a related note, I miss the Sugarcanes. lol
Funny you should say that. My daughter goes to the U and works the baseball games from time to time - sits by the dugout to chase the foul balls that roll around. She gets a SugarCanes T-Shirt that she wears but I never really knew that had any deeper meaning or whatever. Did that used to be like, a cheer squad for baseball or something?

Funny you should say that. My daughter goes to the U and works the baseball games from time to time - sits by the dugout to chase the foul balls that roll around. She gets a SugarCanes T-Shirt that she wears but I never really knew that had any deeper meaning or whatever. Did that used to be like, a cheer squad for baseball or something?

The Sugarcanes served as the batgirls and they were usually pretty cute. I don't recall them dancing like the Sunsations or anything organized but they were nice to look at ...

Advertisement
Nice reference

The most amazing part, to me, is how anyone who is doing that could keep it a secret for three years. Incredible.

Advertisement
My spectrum kicked in...

Thought the thread title said the libs reveal herself and stopped by to watch the fireworks lol.

Solid thread all the same.

Advertisement
Back