The high and mighty sec

Because they quit.YOu can have the best players if they give up, you aren't winning games.
So maybe Auburn wouldn’t win the ACC since the best players don’t always win.

I knew you would come around. I’ll let you have the last word tonight since you’ve lost and finally admitted it. Get a little dignity back.

Advertisement
Anyone who’s not biased or naive to agendas know The SEC is & have always been Bama…then it’ll rotate between LSU, UGA, & occasionally, UF.

No one is checking for USCe, Vandy, Miss, Miss St, UK, TAMU, Mizzu, UTK, Arkansas, or Auburn.

It’s a conference full of cronyism where this propaganda of “It Just Means More” is perpetuated by voters that places **** near half of the conference in the top 25 to begin the season, where “quality” wins r rack up, giving the impression of “tough schedules.” Usually the bowl season exposes The SEC as what it is, a top heavy conference, filled w/ overrated teams.

Last edited:
Why are you so bullish on Auburn? This is the same "raw talent" rich program that loses to Northwestern and Minnesota and UCF in recent bowls.
I simply said they would compete for the conference championship in every other P5 conference "most years".

That 2020 Northwestern team they lost to were the Big10 runner-ups. Auburn had 4 losses going in to that game.

That 2019 Minnesota team Auburn lost to was 11-2 and finished in the top 10.

That 2017 Auburn team that lost to UCF beat both UGA and Bama. They played in the SEC title game. They would have competed for the conference title in every single P5 conference that season...which is what I said.

Why did you skip 2018? Was it because they beat the Pac12 champs that season?

Why didn't you mention 2016? 2013? 2010?

See I can cherry pick too.

Advertisement
Anyone who’s not biased or naive to agendas know The SEC is & have always been Bama…then it’ll rotate between LSU, UGA, & occasionally, UF.

No one is checking for USCe, Vandy, Miss, Miss St, UK, TAMU, Mizzu, UTK, Arkansas, or Auburn.

It’s a conference full of cronyism where this propaganda of “It Just Means More” is perpetuated by voters that places **** near half of the conference in the top 25 to begin the season, where “quality” wins r rack up, giving the impression of “tough schedules.” Usually the bowl season exposes The SEC as what it is, a too heavy conference, filled w/ overrated teams.
This 1000%. Well said!

Advertisement
**** the SEC. The money behind this conference is a damned shame...the majority of the highest TV rated games all season were SEC games, there's is absolutely no secret to what the NCAA has invested in the SEC.
I mean you just unbiasedly watch how most of the non conference game are officiated, that should tell you everything.

With all of that, there's no doubt the SEC is Bama and UGA this season, but in the same conversation you have Michigan...the only.other team(s) that potentially could argue fighting with these guys are Baylor or Ok St. They have played the most consistently this season. Aside the the slip up against TCU, Baylor should be there for all intents and purposes. They split against Ok St. I mean even Bama slipped against A&M.

Just saying the SEC football is nothing other than another Power 5, without the top heavy teams that are there every season...there would be no argument.

All I can hope is that Mario builds some real depth and creates the right culture, to unseat these loud mouth pricks in the SEC and throws the NCAA a huge **** YOU. I promise that we're going to have to go through these ******** ..the SEC, NCAA and every official that thinks we don't belong.

We need to get back.

Advertisement
You’re saying that as if it’s a fact. With the way they have played these past two years, they would definitely have a very good shot but it’s not like they are Clemson last few years level making them an automatic lock.
My comment was in reference to the 2021 season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back