The grand reopening

Advertisement
CFDB3D28-D066-4C81-995E-0A631DB519C6.gif

Advertisement
I would be hesitant to take a bunch of HS players, with the ESD in place there is enough sample size to show that these transition classes end up having a bunch of players from it transfer out. Take kids from portal over HS players.

Oregon board believes Mirabal and someone named BMac definitely leave with Cristobal. They don't think he takes anyone else.
Questionable if he takes the S&C guy
Bryan McClendon. He was a monster recruiter for Richt at UGA & almost came here once upon a time. He went to USCe to be WR Coach/OC and he did a decent job but it never panned out.

He’ll be an amazing WR Coach.

Deebo Samuel, Bryan Edwards, Shi Smith, Hayden Hurst... AT USCe! That’s impressive. Especially after Spurrier gave up on recruiting and Will Muschamp isn’t fit to run a program.

I think we can get the first 5. The last 2 didn’t have a good time on there officials here. Maybe Mario changes that.
Recruits are allowed to take an additional official visit to the same institution if there's a HC change. So, Mario can circle back to recruits who took an official visit previously.

Advertisement
Kelly and Shemar make this class respectable... Add a few more surprises (there will be) and we will be happy considering where we were at a few days ago.

Gotta go get Little JR don't want another db from sfla going first round wearing a kkk jersey. If u elite try to bring him home....I know Lane wouldn't of had a chance. If anyone does it's Mario. If he lands him that's a game changer....if he doesn't it's do to him not having enough time.
Lane would’ve definitely had a chance. Kevin Smith is his ace covering South Florida.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back