The grand reopening

Advertisement
Mario makes all things possible , maybe squeezing out a top 25 class. Not saying it’ll happen but I wouldn’t be shocked. That would be a miracle especially when were in the 60’s a few weeks ago. I wonder what Mr littles thoughts are beens he’s a former player.
If he keeps the current guys plus add Kelly and M'ba, we will be in the low 30's. Add a couple of other guys, and it should happen, no doubt.

Advertisement
He had a hand in the tweaks to the offense mid season. I was told he was going with Lashlee. Then it changed to he thinks he has a chance to be retained , he might hold off on smu.

I remember the first game TVD went off, and I was on the discussion board saying it looked like Likens got involved.

He had a hand in the tweaks to the offense mid season. I was told he was going with Lashlee. Then it changed to he thinks he has a chance to be retained , he might hold off on smu.
Screen Shot 2021-12-05 at 11.50.53 PM.png

Advertisement

I'm assuming he will get paid a lot more here than at SMU plus, no matter how many jokes are made, Miami is still obviously a more desirable program than SMU.

I doubt Field is here. Same with Joe salavea and Jim Mastro. Hickson has a way better chance at retiring as RB coach. DVD and T-Rob won’t be here either.

Why dont you think Salavea comes? He's listed as an Associate Head Coach, the only other one besides Mirabal...i just assumed he and Cristobal were tight. You think Salavea isnt gonna want to leave?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why dont you think Salavea comes? He's listed as an Associate Head Coach, the only other one besides Mirabal...i just assumed he and Cristobal were tight. You think Salavea isnt gonna want to leave?
Salavea played CFB at Arizona and has been coaching on the West Coast his entire career. This doesn’t mean he won’t come to Miami, but you’d think he’d remain out West. He did play for Baltimore and Washington during his NFL days, so…maybe…

Advertisement
Back