The grand reopening

Advertisement
Mario makes all things possible , maybe squeezing out a top 25 class. Not saying it’ll happen but I wouldn’t be shocked. That would be a miracle especially when were in the 60’s a few weeks ago. I wonder what Mr littles thoughts are beens he’s a former player.

Last edited:
Mario makes all things possible , maybe squeezing out a too 25 class. Not saying it’ll happen but I wouldn’t be shocked. That would be a miracle especially when were in the 60’s a few weeks ago. I wonder what Mr littles thoughts are beens he’s a former player.
Lol definitely see Jr in the class now

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d prefer to get away from all the defensive coaches. That’s just me. Likens is a possibility.

This was my question for today.

What will our coaching staff look like with Cristobal? Does this look realistic?

HC - Mario
OC/QB - ????
RB - Jim Mastro
TE - Fields
WR - Likens
OL - Alex Mirabal

DC - ????
DL - Joe Salavea
LB - Ken Wilson
CB - DVD
DB - Robinson

What will our coaching staff look like with Cristobal? Does this look realistic?

HC - Mario
OC/QB - ????
RB - Jim Mastro
TE - Fields
WR - Likens
OL - Alex Mirabal

DC - ????
DL - Joe Salavea
LB - Ken Wilson
CB - DVD
DB - Robinson
We need an upgrade at cb and I’m not sure about Mario and T Rob together. Arstide back to safety would be something I’d be ok with.

HC - Mario
OC/QB - ????
RB - Jim Mastro
TE - Fields
WR - Likens
OL - Alex Mirabal

DC - ????
DL - Joe Salavea
LB - Ken Wilson
CB - DVD
DB - Robinson
I doubt Field is here. Same with Joe salavea and Jim Mastro. Hickson has a way better chance at returning as RB coach. DVD and T-Rob won’t be here either.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mario is one of the best recruiters in cfb and is very respected in sfla. Get him guys that are really good coaches

For the most part I agree

...Hitting the ground running with some of these guys wouldn't hurt though.

Advertisement
If I’m betting I’d bet no too. Maybe Dvd back to off field agin, I’m not sure how the two year thing works if there’s a coaching change.
Yup. I think Likens and Hickson have the highest chances of coming back. Likens has a great, proven background already and Hickson is proving the be one of the best RB coaches in FB.

Advertisement
Back