The grand reopening

Advertisement
Bro we need to get one of them coaches with the Samoan connection. Those boys have constantly been beasts for Oregon, Washington and USC...

Advertisement
Gotta go get Little JR don't want another db from sfla going first round wearing a kkk jersey. If u elite try to bring him home....I know Lane wouldn't of had a chance. If anyone does it's Mario. If he lands him that's a game changer....if he doesn't it's do to him not having enough time.

Advertisement
Shemar still hasn’t taken an OV here yet and his family still has never been to College station. Lucas would have to come back this weekend on a OV cause I think he is a EE.
his family went in early November on an unofficial... coach moe went too

Oregon board believes Mirabal and someone named BMac definitely leave with Cristobal. They don't think he takes anyone else.
Questionable if he takes the S&C guy

Advertisement
Oregon board believes Mirabal and someone named BMac definitely leave with Cristobal. They don't think he takes anyone else.
Questionable if he takes the S&C guy
Bryan McClendon didn't come with Richt - he played for Richt for 4 years and coached under him for 8 - highly doubt he follows Mario but he's a very good coach.

Some say his wife didn't want to come to Miami.

Advertisement
Bryan McClendon didn't come with Richt - he played for Richt for 4 years and coached under him for 8 - highly doubt he follows Mario but he's a very good coach.

Some say his wife didn't want to come to Miami.

Yeah, I recall Richt tried to bring him on board.

Total opinion but I'll go on a limb and say we lose 2-3 commits we have currently but add:

Mba
Kelly
Stewart
Little
Moten

I'd love to see us pursue Kris Moll, T2, Eli Ricks, and Marcus Banks in the portal. The FIU offensive lineman as well - he'd be a good upgrade at RT.
Saw a tweet a few weeks ago from Rogers dad saying if we got Mario his son was out. Hopefully we can keep Graves and then hit the portal for another CB if true.

Advertisement
Back