The Golden Age of Hip-Hop

ive just always been a huge Fab fan. Love his rhyme scheme. In the grand scheme of things, I realize he isn’t going to make a billboard top list. But I love the punchlines and delivery. Same with Cassidy and old Lloyd Banks. I love punchlines...

As for BIG, I just can’t put anyone ahead of him. He’s my Jordan and Jerry Rice.
I was gonna say you must love Barry than. Cass is the king of the punch lines

Advertisement
any serious discussion about the Golden Age of rap has to begin and end with the greatest rap group of all time-Public Enemy. The extremely meaningful and thought provoking lyrics, the politics, the willingness to challenge all aspects of the power structure;
“picture us cooling out on the Fourth of July, and If you heard we were celebrating that’s a world wide lie“
”Mandela cell dweller Thatcher you can tell her”
”don’t believe the hype”

and i haven’t even touched upon the incredible beats and the best production anywhere (I put the Bomb Squad on par with Dre). There is a reason that PE is in the Rock and Roll Hall. There is a reason Cube went to the Bomb Squad when he couldn’t work on Dre when he went solo.
“PE in full effect brother”.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now lets look at the ultimate colabo of Hip Hop Old School, Krunk, Reggae, and Latin flavor. An of course it is set Miami

Go Canes

Advertisement
BARS...very few understand my appreciation for the dude.
I do. If Cass would've simply took that south side Chicago Street dude out himself it'd be real different path for him. He let his personal life fvck up his career. He's got a twin brother Perry(I know Barry and Perry) that's even more on that street ****.

Don't let the face fool you Alicia Keys is straight hood (it has take many years of public speaking coaches and an **** load of money to refine her)

Po pm
Go Canes

I'll just say her favorite drinks are a strawberry martini & a long island. Lol. That's amazing people right there. She's not Soo much hood as she is street. There's a difference.

Advertisement
Don't let the face fool you Alicia Keys is straight hood (it has take many years of public speaking coaches and an **** load of money to refine her)

Go Canes

Alicia Keys? I was at a spoken word show in North Miami a few years ago…Jill Scott is hood AF and has the sexiest calves on the planet!

Advertisement
Back