The GA Tech Stadium Experience

Screenshot 2023-10-08 154714.png

Advertisement
We gotta get @SFbayCane in the Hecht as a gameday consultant. He is not wrong. The whole thing is cheezy. They feel the need to fill every single second with nonsense. The music is terrible. It's almost like the football game isn't about football.

Advertisement
Honest to god I thought we'd get a penalty for the DJ playing music during the game, legit thought it was against the rules. He was ******* terrible. Was going ti complain about jim amd the refs before other **** happened
If the refs should have thrown a flag on anything, I would have supported throwing a flag for that.

Corporatism is ruining sports, just like it's ruined everything else...and before you get on to me, I'm not a lefty in any sense of the word.

I haven't been to a home game since 2019, but I can tell the experience has continued to get worse. I remember that last year was terrible getting in and out because of all of the new "amenities" starting to be built outside the stadium. The music back then was mixed. It does seem like CFB is much more entertainment than sport these days...just look at how clearly rigged that game was last night in terms of perfectly placed calls to absolutely snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
I don’t like going to games. Never have. I’d rather watch all the games in my underwear, eating garbage food, then going directly to the bath tub with a toaster after our game ends.

Advertisement
I was told I was being to loud and to stop clanging the aluminum cans on the railing(by a fan) because it was hurting their ears. We also get asked to sit down by fans and staff members during play. People wanna eat edibles and chill while the post on ig about being at an event. It happens at the Watsco as well.

I was told I was being to loud and to stop clanging the aluminum cans on the railing(by a fan) because it was hurting their ears. We also get asked to sit down by fans and staff members during play. People wanna eat edibles and chill while the post on ig about being at an event. It happens at the Watsco as well.
I WOULD JUST FIGHT THEM

Advertisement
We gotta get @SFbayCane in the Hecht as a gameday consultant. He is not wrong. The whole thing is cheezy. They feel the need to fill every single second with nonsense. The music is terrible. It's almost like the football game isn't about football.

I'd be all for it, but I doubt anyone in the UM Athletic Department would be able to listen to anyone with common sense. It would likely offend them.

I have decided to take this a step further though. I've mentioned this stuff in a couple of those post game email surveys that they send to season ticket holders, but **** it, this time I'm gonna go full Jim Jordan and write a sternly worded email and send it to some folks at UM.

Advertisement
So it's the DJs fault . Of course mario wouldn't know to think of kneeling with music blasting his ears

Yep, asking for people to vote on what song for him to play next. ******* idiot

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one.

"Everyone stop watching the football game, pick up the electronic device that every mental health professional in the nation says you need to spend less time on, and vote for which song I should play when TVD is trying to call an audible next series."

Advertisement
Back