@The Franchise

Lol....Franchise isn't concerned at all. As I said, I speak to him all the time. He'll chk in now and then in regards to recruiting, but other than that, he gives no Fs. Especially with his weekly schedule.

No problem, give him my best (and ask him to explain "veiny calves", which was one of my all-time favorite Franchise inventions).

I just think it's wrong for certain people to act like Franchise was "hypocritical". Go back and look at this thread, it was dormant for 13 months before someone "bumped it".

Advertisement
Lol....Franchise isn't concerned at all. As I said, I speak to him all the time. He'll chk in now and then in regards to recruiting, but other than that, he gives no Fs. Especially with his weekly schedule.

When you see him tell him thanks for getting me a Pulitzer…..he’ll understand

1674412216776.png

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Advertisement
Yeah, it's a bizarre thing. I know that Franchise made a few posts that defended our players and questioned some alleged victims a few years back. I'm fairly certain it was early in the investigative process, but you are well-aware that sometimes the attorneys on the board can slip into "advocacy" instead of remaining neutral.

Later, he had some posts that were critical of those particular players.

Some of the "Franchise-haters" chose to rake him over the coals for either the apparent or actual hypocrisy of having two diverging opinions at two different times.

And as you can imagine, many of these people are equally hypocritical. For instance, one of the people who continues to criticize Franchise...anyhow, I'll take the high road and refrain from naming names or sins, but it is the HEIGHT of hypocrisy for certain people to continue to rip Franchise (long after he has stepped away, and when he is not even here to defend himself) while they try to ignore or deny what they've done wrong on this same board.
They are called puzzies or vaginal leakers

"I'm picturing in my mind a Deadwood meets The Birdcage scene. Kind of a gayed up Old West scene.

I'll give Jordan Bumbstein credit. Don't get me wrong, fellas. He's still a raging queen, but he's butch. He strapped his chaps on, walked into a hostile *** bar with his bare *** hanging out the back and stared down the barrell of a whizzinator.

Looks like he told his buddy Tony that he was going to stare down the internet monsters. I can just see him swishing through that *** bar with a feather boa around his neck and Tony at his side making sure the boa didn't touch the ground. Tony was whispering to him "you look really butch and hot".

Then, Bumbstein peered through his Village People cop sunglasses with a steely glare and a 5 o'clock shadow that he'd been cultivating and trimming neatly for 4 days and told Randy to pour him a Cosmopolitan. Randy stared back with a fresh wax on his head reflecting in Bumbstein's Rayban aviators and a lip ever so slightly quivering and said "would you like a little extra chambord?".

Meanwhile, Jeff was sitting in the corner whispering to his companion that Bumbstein was a "real bytch" and that he'd like to "claw his eyes out" all the while actually admiring Bumbstein's swashbuckling style."

"I'm picturing in my mind a Deadwood meets The Birdcage scene. Kind of a gayed up Old West scene.

I'll give Jordan Bumbstein credit. Don't get me wrong, fellas. He's still a raging queen, but he's butch. He strapped his chaps on, walked into a hostile *** bar with his bare *** hanging out the back and stared down the barrell of a whizzinator.

Looks like he told his buddy Tony that he was going to stare down the internet monsters. I can just see him swishing through that *** bar with a feather boa around his neck and Tony at his side making sure the boa didn't touch the ground. Tony was whispering to him "you look really butch and hot".

Then, Bumbstein peered through his Village People cop sunglasses with a steely glare and a 5 o'clock shadow that he'd been cultivating and trimming neatly for 4 days and told Randy to pour him a Cosmopolitan. Randy stared back with a fresh wax on his head reflecting in Bumbstein's Rayban aviators and a lip ever so slightly quivering and said "would you like a little extra chambord?".

Meanwhile, Jeff was sitting in the corner whispering to his companion that Bumbstein was a "real bytch" and that he'd like to "claw his eyes out" all the while actually admiring Bumbstein's swashbuckling style."

👏👏👏👏

Advertisement

I don't know if there's a better tale on the interwebs...

I'd **** sure say not all of them friend...

View attachment 226090
I mean I don't know the context I know chise came at me alot hard early. But I was never a bytch about it that's life. I mainly agreed with him he just says things better than I. He's just better educated he's just smart period. I got no problem admitting that not everyone's equal. But I never stood mad I don't stay mad at people, and we were more alike in a lot of ways. I f with that dude I would dead *** chill with that man and have a drink.

Advertisement
I mean I don't know the context I know chise came at me alot hard early. But I was never a bytch about it that's life. I mainly agreed with him he just says things better than I. He's just better educated he's just smart period. I got no problem admitting that not everyone's equal. But I never stood mad I don't stay mad at people, and we were more alike in a lot of ways. I f with that dude I would dead *** chill with that man and have a drink.
He's outstanding people...

Then, Bumbstein peered through his Village People cop sunglasses with a steely glare and a 5 o'clock shadow that he'd been cultivating and trimming neatly for 4 days and told Randy to pour him a Cosmopolitan.

This may be the single greatest sentence I have ever read on CIS. Bravo!

Advertisement
He should be on this board, at the very least during the season. His wit is uncanny. But for anyone to deny his acumen on UM football is just a tool that has other agendas. This board or any board with him on it is a lot stronger.
Set the bar low....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Back