@The Franchise

Lol....As busy, and successful as chise is in real life, I can promise you he loses absolutely no sleep in regards to CIS. I've known him for 20+ yrs, and although we disagree on some UM issues in the past, He's forgotten more about UM FB than most people know on this site. A double UM Grad too boot.

Man, you are one real weak dude.

Advertisement
Man, you are one real weak dude.
z8AJNUSLDgNvG.gif

Advertisement
You are 100% correct.

CIS is much better without him*.

*unless of course there is a need to defend women beaters, lie about it, get called on it, and run away (what a tough guy right!!). He's perfect for that. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've met tougher girl scouts.
He beats women or are you just trolling?

Chise isn't a Butch fan...so Butch and myself escape with moderate injuries, and enjoy My Standing Rib Roast....But Chise escapes at the last second, and I hire him as my Legal council, and I sue the owners of the burning bldg. for Millions.

Oh, don't I KNOW it! That's the ONLY difference we ever had - and neither of us would yield an inch.

Stubborn. Even though he was wrong. I admire that in him. Never admit a mistake! :t5dia6fawihw78.jpg:

Oh, don't I KNOW it! That's the ONLY difference we ever had - and neither of us would yield an inch.

Stubborn. Even though he was wrong. I admire that in him. Never admit a mistake! :t5dia6fawihw78.jpg:
I'm still Mad af at @OrangeBowlMagic searing my arm off, and expecting me to make a Standing Rib Roast with one arm. MFer must think I'm a Magician or some sh*t...

Advertisement
He beats women or are you just trolling?
I can't say if he engages* in said behavior, but I can say he defends it, lies about defending it, gets called on, then runs away like a little girl**.

I can also speculate he has made several attempts at gauging interest in "returning" only to be further humiliated by the responses. Beyond pathetic (oh, you didn't know the whole board knows?). 🤣🤣🤣🤣

*my money is on woman beating him senseless
**little girls everywhere please accept my apology for comparison, you are far tougher and have far more character
👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻
D3c7kmykcC7hS.gif

Oh! Like an attorney!

The side they take is the one paying them THAT day - and may take up the opposing point of view the following week with another client.

Except the personal injury ambulance chasers - they ALWAYS seem to take the "victim's" side. Let's Make a DEAL!

Francheese was arrogant and condescending a lot of the times.

Still a great porster and added lot of value to the board #rip cheese

Advertisement
Lol....As busy, and successful as chise is in real life, I can promise you he loses absolutely no sleep in regards to CIS. I've known him for 20+ yrs, and although we disagree on some UM issues in the past, He's forgotten more about UM FB than most people know on this site. A double UM Grad too boot.
**** they killed my boy franchise. I feel him cause I felt the same. This my last ride with them and a HC if this guy can't do it no one can.

**** they killed my boy franchise. I feel him cause I felt the same. This my last ride with them and a HC if this guy can't do it no one can.

Yeah, it's a bizarre thing. I know that Franchise made a few posts that defended our players and questioned some alleged victims a few years back. I'm fairly certain it was early in the investigative process, but you are well-aware that sometimes the attorneys on the board can slip into "advocacy" instead of remaining neutral.

Later, he had some posts that were critical of those particular players.

Some of the "Franchise-haters" chose to rake him over the coals for either the apparent or actual hypocrisy of having two diverging opinions at two different times.

And as you can imagine, many of these people are equally hypocritical. For instance, one of the people who continues to criticize Franchise...anyhow, I'll take the high road and refrain from naming names or sins, but it is the HEIGHT of hypocrisy for certain people to continue to rip Franchise (long after he has stepped away, and when he is not even here to defend himself) while they try to ignore or deny what they've done wrong on this same board.

Advertisement
Yeah, it's a bizarre thing. I know that Franchise made a few posts that defended our players and questioned some alleged victims a few years back. I'm fairly certain it was early in the investigative process, but you are well-aware that sometimes the attorneys on the board can slip into "advocacy" instead of remaining neutral.

Later, he had some posts that were critical of those particular players.

Some of the "Franchise-haters" chose to rake him over the coals for either the apparent or actual hypocrisy of having two diverging opinions at two different times.

And as you can imagine, many of these people are equally hypocritical. For instance, one of the people who continues to criticize Franchise...anyhow, I'll take the high road and refrain from naming names or sins, but it is the HEIGHT of hypocrisy for certain people to continue to rip Franchise (long after he has stepped away, and when he is not even here to defend himself) while they try to ignore or deny what they've done wrong on this same board.
Lol....Franchise isn't concerned at all. As I said, I speak to him all the time. He'll chk in now and then in regards to recruiting, but other than that, he gives no Fs. Especially with his weekly schedule.

Advertisement
Back