@The Franchise

Advertisement
Advertisement
More often than not I enjoyed the antics of the subject of this thread…

That said, other than the temporary absences by @Cribby and the previous form of @Memnon, posters and contributors come and go and the board doesn’t miss a beat…

If he wants to post, I’m sure he’ll do so…

Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

Advertisement
**** someone probably ruined it
Lol....As busy, and successful as chise is in real life, I can promise you he loses absolutely no sleep in regards to CIS. I've known him for 20+ yrs, and although we disagree on some UM issues in the past, He's forgotten more about UM FB than most people know on this site. A double UM Grad too boot.

Advertisement
Lol....As busy, and successful as chise is in real life, I can promise you he loses absolutely no sleep in regards to CIS. I've known him for 20+ yrs, and although we disagree on some UM issues in the past, He's forgotten more about UM FB than most people know on this site. A double UM Grad too boot.

If Butch and Franchise were trapped in a burning building and one of your arms was seared off, and you could only carry one to safety, who is being left to sauté and who lives to see another SWFL standing rib roast?

If Butch and Franchise were trapped in a burning building and one of your arms was seared off, and you could only carry one to safety, who is being left to sauté and who lives to see another SWFL standing rib roast?

The Dark Knight style…he runs to save Butch and finds Franchise there…

Next time you run into him - give him a nod!

There's a few posters - and I'm omitting Maudes and Owners and Hired Guns on purpose for this point - but I'd include YOU, Cribby, Chise, LCE aka Memnon, Coach Macho - and a few others who really stand out here - another dozen -

and together, each one is the pepper in the gumbo.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Next time you run into him - give him a nod!

There's a few posters - and I'm omitting Maudes and Owners and Hired Guns on purpose for this point - but I'd include YOU, Chise, LCE aka Memnon, Coach Macho - and a few others who really stand out here - another dozen -

and together, each one is the pepper in the gumbo.
I speak to Chise often...I usually text him instead of calling (because of his profession)
Spoke to him during the Holidays and wished him my best as always.

Remember in The Walking Dead when that one faction all individually said "I am Negan"?

Well that's The Franchise's legacy here. Some of us might have run-ins with local law enforcement or Homeland Security or the manager at Applebee's or husbands that come home a little too early and they demand to know our names.

We simply answer "I am Chise".

Chise isn't a Butch fan...so Butch and myself escape with moderate injuries, and enjoy My Standing Rib Roast....But Chise escapes at the last second, and I hire him as my Legal council, and I sue the owners of the burning bldg. for Millions.

Advertisement
Back