The flipping needs to start soon

citizenkane

Redshirt Freshman
Let's face it, MclTooth is a goner. He knows he's a gone.

Richt should be full throttle negative recruiting all the UF current and future commits full throttle. (just like other schools have done to us)
Ladson, Stevenson, Thornton, etc should be ours if we want them.

At FSU, Dumbo won't get fired but they will end up with a losing record, miss a bowl game and fire all their assistants.
Joyner needs to flip now. What could he be waiting for, a win against Delaware State to prove that things are headed in the right direction?

UF and FSU currently have the *7 and *8 recruiting classes for 2018 and the #1 and #2 classes for 2019. I want to see that "drop like a rock" when we raid them for the top players.

UF and FSU have used negative recruiting against us when we changed coaches and had the "cloud"

It's time for payback!

Advertisement
I don't want a single recruit from UF's class this year. Thornton is overrated and I'll stick with the 3 receivers we got.

Joyner is a good flip candidate, but he's going to make the staff work for him. Although, FSU's current season should be expediting the situation.

He doesn't negative recruit and has already gotten almost everyone he wants in this class. Plus, there's no need to negative recruit against UF.... what's going on there is evidence enough

Unfortunately I dont see FSU's class falling apart in anyway, unless Jimbo doesn't change his DC and OL coach. UF should fall part though.

Advertisement
Kids don’t just flip like that and for those reasons. Uf’s class will fall apart with the coaching change but FSU isn’t all of a sudden gonna lose recruits over one season.

I don't want a single recruit from UF's class this year. Thornton is overrated and I'll stick with the 3 receivers we got.

Joyner is a good flip candidate, but he's going to make the staff work for him. Although, FSU's current season should be expediting the situation.

Where is Thornton overrated at?

Who do they have that we actually want or have gone after? (aside from thornton and joyner)

There are no flips unless we win VT & ND. Those are MUST games because we haven't played anybody yet. We win those 2 games then flips will happen and we're building something special like the 80's, 90's, and early 2000's.

Advertisement
Kids don’t just flip like that and for those reasons. Uf’s class will fall apart with the coaching change but FSU isn’t all of a sudden gonna lose recruits over one season.

So it only applies when WE have a bad season? Got it.

Sad to say, but the threads after we win a game are almost as bad as when we win one.

Advertisement
I'm not a fan of early signing season, but it may be a good thing for us this recruiting cycle because I suspect
Fu, Tenn, and (maybe) Arkansas will be looking for offensive-oriented coaches.
For example, I can see someone like Mike Leach ending up at UT, and regardless of what one thinks of him, his
offense will demand alot of WRs, and he likes to recruit Florida.

Advertisement
Well the Tooth has been removed at UF so that's that

Come on down recruits!

What do they have that we want?
Ladson, Stevenson, maybe Thornton...

at the end of the day it's more psychological than anything else.

When you've won 7 games and UF and FSU have COMBINED to win 5 you have to take advantage because this rarely happens

I think we already have the way better class. Would want some players not commited like Barnes.
Not sure what they have committed for 2019

There are no flips unless we win VT & ND. Those are MUST games because we haven't played anybody yet. We win those 2 games then flips will happen and we're building something special like the 80's, 90's, and early 2000's.

We need at least 1 of the 2. Both is unlikely.

Advertisement
Back