The flipping needs to start soon

I don't want a single recruit from UF's class this year. Thornton is overrated and I'll stick with the 3 receivers we got.

Joyner is a good flip candidate, but he's going to make the staff work for him. Although, FSU's current season should be expediting the situation.

Where is Thornton overrated at?

Some of the posters on this board.

Hes underrated if anything

What does he do that's good? I don't see it.

His speed stretches the field, hes all intangibles. Scouts project him to be better because in college he will have better players and a qb behind him (except UF obviously lol), his speed is lethal and they assume his game will evolve at this level. Sometimes it aint about what u do at HS its how u project, u had people saying Yearby was better than Cook cuz of stats its always about projection like that hurlie brown video trying to explain that to AG and his retarded staff.

Advertisement
Definitely have Thornton at the top of my list to flip from UF. Would take Burney as a LB and Gouraige at OT but I think both are UF guys regardless. I would keep recruiting Barnes and his teammate on the OL even though I think he’s an OG all the way and not an OT.

The #1 priority needs to be capitalizing on UF’s instability to get an OV from Nicholas Petit-Friere. Gonna close out the cycle as possibly the #1 OT. Fine with him going to Stanford, but don’t want to see Bama get another 5-star OT from FL. Makes me sick seeing Leatherwood up there with the rest of their goons riding the bench when he could’ve started here.

By the way, payback is BIOTCH.

let's talk about past flips.

Hi CJ Henderson and Brian Edwards. How is your "financial decision" working out so far. 3-4 and corchless.
Should have stayed home guys....bad decision!
Don't look for a transfer cause you're not wanted!

Advertisement
Definitely have Thornton at the top of my list to flip from UF. Would take Burney as a LB and Gouraige at OT but I think both are UF guys regardless. I would keep recruiting Barnes and his teammate on the OL even though I think he’s an OG all the way and not an OT.

The #1 priority needs to be capitalizing on UF’s instability to get an OV from Nicholas Petit-Friere. Gonna close out the cycle as possibly the #1 OT. Fine with him going to Stanford, but don’t want to see Bama get another 5-star OT from FL. Makes me sick seeing Leatherwood up there with the rest of their goons riding the bench when he could’ve started here.

Leatherwood coming to Miami over Bama is closer to us going into Bama and stealing the top player in the state than it is them taking one from our grounds. Dude is from Pensacola...that basically is Alabama

There are no flips unless we win VT & ND. Those are MUST games because we haven't played anybody yet. We win those 2 games then flips will happen and we're building something special like the 80's, 90's, and early 2000's.

ESPN does have our schedule as 2nd in strength of record so.... you cant say we havent played anybody.

There are no flips unless we win VT & ND. Those are MUST games because we haven't played anybody yet. We win those 2 games then flips will happen and we're building something special like the 80's, 90's, and early 2000's.

ESPN does have our schedule as 2nd in strength of record so.... you cant say we havent played anybody.

Sorry but Miami hasn't played anybody. We'll see what nthis team is made of the next two weeks.... if this team winning close games is it's m.o. or else.

Advertisement

Leatherwood coming to Miami over Bama is closer to us going into Bama and stealing the top player in the state than it is them taking one from our grounds. Dude is from Pensacola...that basically is Alabama

Yeah that’s true and a great point. I’m not from Florida but I know Pensacola is pretty near the border. I just meant it more as a perception thing since people won’t pay attention to the city, just that he’s a FL kid. My main point is that it hurts losing a guy in-state and it wasn’t even to another in-state-rival, and he’s basically 2A/2B with fellow blue-chipper Jedrick Willis from KY at the RT position when he likely would’ve started here from Day 1, especially as an EE. It’ll be the same scenario if NPF ends up at Bama, minus that he’s much closer in Tampa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forget Thornton. Let the lizards keep him. Give me Grimes!

This... Thornton is not that good
Jamar chase the receiver from Louisiana they got committed sh*ts on anyhthing Thornton would ever become in college

Last edited:
Too much B$ going on in Turdville right about know and they seem to have told all of their recruits to STFU. No one from Ufag is flipping.
Seem to be heavily invested in 2019 recruits. Shannon, Bell and Seider are going to try really hard to convince the AD that they should stay based on recruiting alone. They know they're out if Shannon doesn't get the gig full time. If anyone should have Jumped ship already it should have been Ladsen.

Advertisement
They are having terrible season and firing coaches and not one of their guys will be decommitting if we were them we would have people dropping left and right. A lot of them just feel like they will turn it around when they get there

They are having terrible season and firing coaches and not one of their guys will be decommitting if we were them we would have people dropping left and right. A lot of them just feel like they will turn it around when they get there

Chase won’t end up in their class
Copeland might be going to Bama

I don't want a single recruit from UF's class this year. Thornton is overrated and I'll stick with the 3 receivers we got.

Joyner is a good flip candidate, but he's going to make the staff work for him. Although, FSU's current season should be expediting the situation.

Where is Thornton overrated at?

Some of the posters on this board.

Hes underrated if anything

What does he do that's good? I don't see it.

Lmao. Perfect example of a poster who just blindly follows this misinformed group for the most part. Thorson is a better prospect than Wiggins plain and simple. Its like yearby vs shots his face. All things equal the guy that is faster will translate better

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back