The flipping needs to start soon

Advertisement
I would like Corral over Sits. He may be an off field risk, but Sits is an onfield risk. Rather take my chances with Corral

UF, FSU and Miami will get solid recruiting classes every year.

When they don't it's because something is seriously off - like when we were on probation in the mid-90s or with our 12 or so years of mediocrity.

However, I think Searels is looking for another OL in this class and perhaps this could give us an opportunity to land one of the top in-state OL who was planning on going to UF.

Let's face it, MclTooth is a goner. He knows he's a gone.

Richt should be full throttle negative recruiting all the UF current and future commits full throttle. (just like other schools have done to us)
Ladson, Stevenson, Thornton, etc should be ours if we want them.

At FSU, Dumbo won't get fired but they will end up with a losing record, miss a bowl game and fire all their assistants.
Joyner needs to flip now. What could he be waiting for, a win against Delaware State to prove that things are headed in the right direction?

UF and FSU currently have the *7 and *8 recruiting classes for 2018 and the #1 and #2 classes for 2019. I want to see that "drop like a rock" when we raid them for the top players.

UF and FSU have used negative recruiting against us when we changed coaches and had the "cloud"

It's time for payback!

I don't want a single recruit from UF's class this year. Thornton is overrated and I'll stick with the 3 receivers we got.

Joyner is a good flip candidate, but he's going to make the staff work for him. Although, FSU's current season should be expediting the situation.

Where is Thornton overrated at?

Some of the posters on this board.

Advertisement
I really only want William barnes but he seems like he is going to UF unless the O-line coach doesn't get retained.

There are no flips unless we win VT & ND. Those are MUST games because we haven't played anybody yet. We win those 2 games then flips will happen and we're building something special like the 80's, 90's, and early 2000's.

U been following recruiting I can tell, when will people learn these kids normally dont go to school for coaches. We had Al Golden and kids came here, kids use the firing to open **** up $$$ometimes. Look at Joyner or all of fsus class they suck and dudes are still sticking regardless

Advertisement
For Uf guys i like:

Divaad Wilson (mnw) CB - Not a glaring need as were bringing in abunch.But this year he has looked like a top 5 cb in south florida

Amari Burney- S/Ath- A+ athlete. 6'1 -210-215 and can run. Looks to be a lock to uf though seems to be a gator fan thru n thru

FSU:
THE 2 LBS they have in Rosendo Louis and Joyner. Too bad i dont think either decommits

For Uf guys i like:

Divaad Wilson (mnw) CB - Not a glaring need as were bringing in abunch.But this year he has looked like a top 5 cb in south florida

Amari Burney- S/Ath- A+ athlete. 6'1 -210-215 and can run. Looks to be a lock to uf though seems to be a gator fan thru n thru

FSU:
THE 2 LBS they have in Rosendo Louis and Joyner. Too bad i dont think either decommits

Louis is good and Joyner......we need lbs asap

For Uf guys i like:

FSU:
Burney seems like a lifelong Gaytor. I'd take him as a linebacker. I've been impressed with Wilson. Would you take Gouraige?

Advertisement
I would love that kid JaMarr Chase from Louisiana and Gouraige...that’s it.

I’m not interested in Burney or Wilson or any of those guys other than those 2. If Corral didn’t have his issues then I would want him too.

Last edited:
Both FSU LBs and Wilson. If we were going to offer Bethel and still pursue Campbell and Surtain, we should offer Wilson for that Bethel spot.

Advertisement
For Uf guys i like:

FSU:
Burney seems like a lifelong Gaytor. I'd take him as a linebacker. I've been impressed with Wilson. Would you take Gouraige?

Gouraige seems like an athletic tackle project.
Burney has the required athleticism to be an outstanding OLB here...but lik ei said He seems to be an actual UF fan

I don't want a single recruit from UF's class this year. Thornton is overrated and I'll stick with the 3 receivers we got.

Joyner is a good flip candidate, but he's going to make the staff work for him. Although, FSU's current season should be expediting the situation.

Where is Thornton overrated at?

Some of the posters on this board.

Hes underrated if anything

What does he do that's good? I don't see it.

Advertisement
Back