The First Domino Falls Tonight!

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
Pitt gonna take care of UNC at home tonight before 15000 fans in a game the ACC scheduled opposite of a Steelers' Thursday Nighter against a (faux) rival.

Who is with me?!!

See you in Chatlotte!

IMG_3053-ANIMATION_large.gif

Advertisement
Pitt gonna take care of UNC at home tonight before 15000 fans in a game the ACC scheduled opposite of a Steelers' Thursday Nighter against a (faux) rival.

Who is with me?!!

See you in Chatlotte!

View attachment 101966
If you tell me thats an actual picture of you and that unicorn is painted on black velvet, you will be a living legend to me.

Advertisement
Doesn’t really matter who wins because both teams need to lose 1 more game.

It comes down to if you think NC State has a better chance of upsetting UNC or BC has a better chance of upsetting Pitt. I think that NC State has a better chance — at home — so I’m rooting for UNC to win tonight and then for them to lose to NC State the last weekend of the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you tell me thats an actual picture of you and that unicorn is painted on black velvet, you will be a living legend to me.

It's a paid actor appearing in my living room. Due to some draconian "laws" and what a completely arbitrary being in the form of a federal judge considers "indecent" I'm no longer "legally" allowed to appear myself in any online videos, photography or anime.

Advertisement
It's a paid actor appearing in my living room. Due to some draconian "laws" and what a completely arbitrary being in the form of a federal judge considers "indecent" I'm no longer "legally" allowed to appear myself in any online videos, photography or anime.
Fascists!

Advertisement
Back