Confirmed The expectation is that Kevin Steele will be hired as Miami’s defensive coordinator, per sources

@nystateofmind its time to tap out on this one. We get it you don’t like him but a lot of football guru’s on here so including myself. Steele may have not been the #1 choice but he’s **** good and his track record speaks for itself. If we lucked into him then so be it. Mario hires the right guys and our coordinators will be getting offers left and right every year.

I don’t hate him. He’s not a Clint Hurtt-type disaster.

I was just pointing out that given the circumstances + the hype, he definitely comes off as underwhelming.

If he kills it, great.

If not, Mario will be searching for another DC in a year.

Advertisement
@nystateofmind its time to tap out on this one. We get it you don’t like him but a lot of football guru’s on here do including myself. Steele may have not been the #1 choice but he’s **** good and his track record speaks for itself. If we lucked into him then so be it. Mario hires the right guys and our coordinators will be getting offers left and right every year and we’ll be looking for new coaches constantly. That’s how you know your hiring the right people

View attachment 175712
The Liontamer.

Greatest submission ever.

WTF cares about Belk et al. Steele is legit. Need to pair him with a young buck and LFG.

Welcome :neonu:
Mario needs to go to Rad and tell him he needs an additional $500K to up the coaching salaries to $8.7 million.

He then needs to hire Corey Raymond as co-defensive coordinator, DB coach and defensive coordinator in waiting and pay him whatever he pays Steele.

Checkmate Bama and Dogs!

Advertisement
Mario needs to go to Rad and tell him he needs an additional $500K to up the coaching salaries to $8.7 million.

He then needs to hire Corey Raymond as co-defensive coordinator, DB coach and defensive coordinator in waiting and pay him whatever he pays Steele.

Checkmate Bama and Dogs!
I would love us to steal Raymond.

Advertisement
about **** time, fans can only take so much for so long so I don't see why people are getting mad at the fans.

I like the hire, i'm glad there has finally been an annoucement. But stop with the bs about fans getting irritated, they're allowed to get irritated.

Advertisement
Posted his resume above. I don't know anything about this guy, but I do see he keeps getting hired by top tier SEC programs (and Clemson).....these are teams who he coaches against and then they hire him.......that tells me what I need to know about this guy.
This!

Schuman was always the first guy and he decided to stay.

There was miserable ******** here who didn’t want him because he “ never called a defense “. Then we go hire a guy who has called defense and has had top defenses in the sec. Now that’s a “meh hire”.

The toxicity on this board for a coach that’s been here two months and hasn’t coached a game is one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever seen from this fanbase. Which says a lot, it’s the trashiest fanbase I’ve seen an it’s not close. Grown as men all in their feelings because the new coach hasn’t hired a staff. Then non stop jokes and smart *** comments about the program they “care about” lol. It’s to the point @IndayArtHauz and myself both were texting we gotta get away from this board and the lunatics lol.

Who needs enemies when you have these fans .
Thank you man.
I've been trying to avoid the board in the last few days myself. The amount of negative posts even from usually reasonable posters was too much and it was toxic and unbearable.

Advertisement
Alright Gents. Been a long day. I see a lot of cucks throwing shade - as the urban youngsters say - at me for my age. Well join me tomorrow at 3:30AM on Hallandale Beach. I'll be there, nude, to ***** hammer out 11 miles on the sand. Then you soft-palate slack jaws can feel a session where iron becomes Steele. For the rest of you, it is a new day here. As my mom always told me, "you either ****** me, or ******* with me"...or something like that. The thirsty blade becomes the hardest.

Buenos nachos amigos.

----Coach Acero

Advertisement
Back