Confirmed The expectation is that Kevin Steele will be hired as Miami’s defensive coordinator, per sources

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe we can get Flores after his lawsuit against the NFL before we have this underwhelming hire
Yes, Flores just got fired as an NFL head coach in Miami and was gunning for the New York Giants head coaching gig—but he’ll gladly stay in Miami to coach up the local college program’s defense.

Brilliant career trajectory call.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So if not a HR, how about a bases clearing double?

Track record of success and unless he doesn’t like this environment isn’t likely to be looking for to upgrade right away to a pretty new thing that comes calling (unless head corch)
It’s an inside the park homerun, which is technically much harder than a regular homerun lol.

I'm kinda lukewarm to Steele but I think after years of the failed Diaz regime a guy like Steele will bring desperately needed discipline, fundamentals, and toughness to that side of the ball which are all sorely needed. Not sure if he can croot but right now the defense needs a strong teacher. For OC I hope Mario goes the younger, more innovative route but I think we gotta expect the unexpected at this point.

agreed entirely. say it louder for the mopes

Advertisement
Back