The Evolution of Marquise Lightfoot's Game

Hes just getting started. Hes going to EAT this year. Id be shocked if he stayed. Im projecting a little bit, but I think with the season hes about to have hes a 1st round lock.
 
Although a 5*, there were some questions/concerns about Lightfoot's ability to gain weight and become an every down DE. He was an understudy to Bain & Messidor and pass rush specialist last year and the opportunity is there for him to be a star this year. Will Lightfoot reach his potential? Creating a thread to monitor his development.




This would have been a great thread to follow from his freshman year.
 
He's been wrecking Havoc all season long. Hope he continues to progress and trend at the rate he currently is.

He can lead this DE group to being the best in the nation.
 
If you think Lightfoot is developing nice - imagine this kid next year as a senior. I dont think he has high enough draft grade, and needs to fill out more and another year will do just that. I think him and Blount are lock to return for Senior years
 
Back
Top