The entire season (and maybe Manny's tenure) hinge on tonight's result

Advertisement
Advertisement
I
Dude, that was the story that was going around. That he wasn't even really interested. He was happy at Oregon.
It’s his dream job man and he hasn’t been shy about saying that. Which makes it even more inexplicable that Blake James let manny leverage him into giving him the job ASAP with the whole “if I get on that plane to philly I ain’t coming back” BS! Blake should have said well if that’s your choice Manolo, then enjoy temple but he didn’t because he’s a weak minded puppet. Smh

P
Willie Taggart sh#ts on Manny Diaz in terms of building a staff. He's put together quality staffs at two schools in a row.
Diaz is basically a poor man's Cuban Taggart- both love gimmicks, both bounced from previous employers after signing contracts, both are corches. However, Taggart inherited a garbage team in a division with the best team in college football, Diaz inherited a decent team in the worst division in college football. Taggart is also a much better recruiter. I wouldn't wish Tagfart or Diaz on my worst enemy's favorite team, but if I was forced to choose between one of those turds I'd choose Taggart. I'd have more confidence in him to put together a professional, quality staff and recruit talent. The only positive I can say about Diaz is that he seems to give good halftime speeches as the players seem to be more motivated and play harder in the second half of games (or maybe they only start caring when down 3 scores).
Preach brother. Nothing but facts there!

Advertisement
Money was there, BOT wanted him but Blake doesn't like Mario and he took Manny.
And that right there is the nail in Blake’s coffin as he tied his fate to a deer in headlights. And that statement mirabal even further confirms to me that, that SOBs name belongs on the banner and every banner that’s flies this year! I hate that yellow teethed scumbag. **** I might just solely fund the next banner and fly it in circles around his office in the Hecht! Fvck I’m ****ed off! Smh

I go back to Jim Kelly and Bernie Kozar. And I remember Frank Reich rallying Maryland.. I go way back.
I go back to last season, Perry, 3 of 6,, 2 picks before getting the hook.
Never bet against a trend..

And that right there is the nail in Blake’s coffin as he tied his fate to a deer in headlights. And that statement mirabal even further confirms to me that, that SOBs name belongs on the banner and every banner that’s flies this year! I hate that yellow teethed scumbag. **** I might just solely fund the next banner and fly it in circles around his office in the Hecht! Fvck I’m ****ed off! Smh

No you won’t

Advertisement
We're not very good at that either. Maybe "swim team" status
Disagree. If Coach L could get 4 straight years of being able to recruit without some ******* scandal or threat of a scandal scaring off good recruits we'd be consistently be doing well. We may finally be on our way after this year.

Disagree. If Coach L could get 4 straight years of being able to recruit without some ******* scandal or threat of a scandal scaring off good recruits we'd be consistently be doing well. We may finally be on our way after this year.

Dont get me wrong, Coach L is a good coach but he's held back by the same thing that holds the football program back (besides FB having bad coaches): no recruiting money. Football is the big revenue machine- but the school gives about 1/3 the amount for recruiting that Clemson does (500k vs 1.5 mil). I cant imagine the disparity between Duke/UNC and Miami. They probably put 10x as much into basketball recruiting. Jim L gets by on excellent coaching, but he can't really compete recruiting wise. Another wise financial decision made by our illustrious AD, just like giving Richt an unnecessary extension and paying Temple for Diaz.

Advertisement
I understand a Cane thing perfectly. However, its coaching suicide to come here. Look what happened to Richt? Left UGA and it ended miserably for him in Miami. Jimmy told Mario to go to Alabama and Jimmy created the "cane thing"! Taggert was on the verge of getting fired and run out of town.. that's the only reason he left. He destroyed Oregon and was hated there.

Mario's quote about the Miami Job after he was linked to Miami...

"We felt all in with Oregon after being here just a short amount of time — we want to be here until you got to drag me away kicking and screaming,” Cristobal said, referring to his family (wife Jessica and two sons)."

Pipe dream. The man was never coming here... not with his current arrangement in Oregon.
Are you saying I am wrong?

I understand a Cane thing perfectly. However, its coaching suicide to come here. Look what happened to Richt? Left UGA and it ended miserably for him in Miami. Jimmy told Mario to go to Alabama and Jimmy created the "cane thing"! Taggert was on the verge of getting fired and run out of town.. that's the only reason he left. He destroyed Oregon and was hated there.

Mario's quote about the Miami Job after he was linked to Miami...

"We felt all in with Oregon after being here just a short amount of time — we want to be here until you got to drag me away kicking and screaming,” Cristobal said, referring to his family (wife Jessica and two sons)."

Pipe dream. The man was never coming here... not with his current arrangement in Oregon.
Ughhh when did Mario make that statement. Correct after he won the bowl game. When was Manny hired? The day before the bowl game. Bro you don't know a lot about UM football especially that you didn't know what ties Mario has with the school.

Advertisement
Back