The End of NSD

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Maybe it's just me, but every NSD around this time I get over all of the disappointment, bad rumors, fuzzy local TV streams, and board meltdowns.

As the sun sets, it's time to look back and appreciate that these kids didn't listen to the crap being spewed by the outside world. Instead, they made the choice to fulfill their dreams and join the U. History will remember that they were part of the return of the glory. And that is a beautiful thing.

Advertisement
****. Artie got a fineass sista (unless it's his sister, of course) on his arm, and still no sunshine.

mancrush. No homo. Dude lives to ball.

Advertisement
We added 16 good players to the best team we've had in a long long time. Can't wait for Spring.

Yo no disrespect intended

120.jpg

But lawd

Advertisement
Gotta give these kids props, it's not easy to come to a school that's not at the top, a school that's under investigation especially those who have offers from f$u and the $ec...I admire these kids and you know what I think it all goes back to duke...man I love that kid, I bet most of the sofl studs we got from this/last year wouldn't have come if it weren't for his leadership in action AND example. We are truly blessed to have a leader like duke along with a caring coach like Al. Throw that in with all those OOS ballers who love the U so much you'd think they're Miami kids, ****, the future is bright...IT'S GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE

Advertisement
Advertisement
So Ray Lewis has two more boys? I hope they grew up to be 6'5 250lbs monster athletes.

Advertisement
Back