the dude can't recruit

Advertisement
People keep wining about Bama and Saban and how well they recruit. They recruit because they win. Saban is a egotistical, condescending and nasty little man with a bad Napoleon complex but nobody cares because he wins. Tuscaloosa is racist dump but nobody cares because they win. I don't know if Manny is the right got our not but if he wins everything else will work itself out. Let's give him a chance at least.
I suspect that the they win because they recruit better players and maybe that is because at least some of them are paid.

Note I said "suspect."

I wish there was some proof and the NCAA would all but destroy that program, if it is that filthy.

Yes, Manny has never been an HC but I'll wait to see what kind of staff he brings in b4 thinking all the negativity. I'm taking Manny over Mark with no experience period(+). Manny saw the writing on da wall with Mark and said peace so he showed good awareness(+). I'm reading some of yall asking what has he done downplaying da fact he had a top defense 2years in a row. That has to be a pretty good accomplishment in my opinion fellas look @ the offense the defense had to rely on(+). The one constant Manny had was the LB's and Safties the DL and CB was totally different every year if I'm not mistaken and they improved every year(+). It will be interesting fellas the one thing Manny can't do is bring anyone back from that offensive staff. If he does that he is not head coach material and we might not ever see Miami as Da U for a long time. That's the easiest decision point blank. If this hire is a bad one idk what do fellas.
He had a top defense 2 years in a row against who, the ACC coastal, Toledo, FIU, SavST, Lsu, Bethune, ND, bad FSU teams? High rankings against inferior competition is not valid. When were they tested, maybe the nights BC, GT, and Wisky drove it down their throats all game or maybe the acccg where clemson smacked the boogers out our nose and laugh at us. Those Jr LBs better not think about leaving early(running from blocks and misreading plays). DBs were decent but didn't live up to the Hype. Why was Dean on the field if no one was injured? Dline was better than expected with losing 3 starters from '17.

I like Manny's swag, BUT he aint ready for this ride. We need a coach whose ready to jump up with the big boys now, as in within 2-3yrs with what they have inherited. He will get a 1st yr pass like most new coaches and then the heat from the naysayers and media will get on his *** fast. I didn't want a coach who talked a good game but one who had actually proven it. I will stand with Manny and this program but we need results NOW. No time to wait for him to get his guys in here or 2-3 recruiting cycles( he was part of the Richt staff and already 3yrs in).

Anyone but Richt, so the sky is the limit for us. Happy New Years ppl and thankful '18 season is over.

Advertisement
He had a top defense 2 years in a row against who, the ACC coastal, Toledo, FIU, SavST, Lsu, Bethune, ND, bad FSU teams? High rankings against inferior competition is not valid. When were they tested, maybe the nights BC, GT, and Wisky drove it down their throats all game or maybe the acccg where clemson smacked the boogers out our nose and laugh at us. Those Jr LBs better not think about leaving early(running from blocks and misreading plays). DBs were decent but didn't live up to the Hype. Why was Dean on the field if no one was injured? Dline was better than expected with losing 3 starters from '17.

I like Manny's swag, BUT he aint ready for this ride. We need a coach whose ready to jump up with the big boys now, as in within 2-3yrs with what they have inherited. He will get a 1st yr pass like most new coaches and then the heat from the naysayers and media will get on his *** fast. I didn't want a coach who talked a good game but one who had actually proven it. I will stand with Manny and this program but we need results NOW. No time to wait for him to get his guys in here or 2-3 recruiting cycles( he was part of the Richt staff and already 3yrs in).

Anyone but Richt, so the sky is the limit for us. Happy New Years ppl and thankful '18 season is over.
I agree with you for the most part. Said ur opinion gave da reason y gotta respect that. Not all dat extra stuff some do. I can't knock da defense for who they played that's da only thing but feel ya off top Happy New Years Cane Fam

Advertisement
Back