the dude can't recruit

Advertisement
- At LB, who does he have behind the Bermuda Wrong Angle (guys Golden brought in)?

- How many of our top DB prospects have spurned us under Manny?

- Our DT situation is less than ideal right now, too.

Nothing about his body of work here says great recruiter. That’s problematic.

Good one on the "Bermuda Wrong Angle guys!" The Bermuda Triangle is the best group of LBs is college football history. They played a combined 35+ years in the league. That was a great group and throw in Gino and "the Ruthless Posse" and you had a pretty good squad!

His player development is also in question. 56 was a world beater as a true fresh. Kind of stagnated since IMO..

Steed, Jennings, Wilder what have they proven that shows Manny can develop?
Wilder had a neck injury, and Steed and Knee injury and I believe that Jennings as well as Steed are not UM Caliber LBs.

People keep wining about Bama and Saban and how well they recruit. They recruit because they win. Saban is a egotistical, condescending and nasty little man with a bad Napoleon complex but nobody cares because he wins. Tuscaloosa is racist dump but nobody cares because they win. I don't know if Manny is the right got our not but if he wins everything else will work itself out. Let's give him a chance at least.

Advertisement
You only named two recruits that he got, you f-ucking ******. You're still slurping Richt but you're getting ready now for Diaz, go figure.

It didn’t matter how many recruits I listed, which of course there are and you know that. You were going to pick the low hanging fruit to take a shot at anything positive having to do with the team and call someone a slurper who does it.

You’re so stupidly predictable. You’ve burned the program down, called it a joke and hate everything about it. Just **** off then and go root for another team that does things the way you think is best, since this one is so dead and anyone rooting for any part of it is so naive and clueless.

Last edited:
Ah let's add them up CJ Henderson, ah **** it's too many to count... never mind Not to mention he's yet to develop one 1st team ACC and first rounder from his defenses. Diaz is serviceable at best. Duke came in the Rock and best us during homecoming. I'm just sayin'

Scored 20 points on 290 total yards and 3/16 on 3rd down.

Definitely Manny’s fault.

This recruiting argument is annoying af, with the right assistants around him he can easily fix this problem and winning you can easily fix this problem.

Advertisement
It didn’t matter how many recruits I listed, which of course there are and you know that. You were going to pick the low hanging fruit to take a shot at anything positive having to do with the team and call someone a slurper who does it.

You’re so stupidly predictable. You’ve burned the program down, called it a joke and hate everything about it. Just **** off then and go root for another team that does things the way you think is best, since this one is so dead and anyone rooting for any part of it is so naive and clueless.

UB1eV.gif

Bama been taking players since 1960s when white boys were playing at Miami Central - Nov 1969 Miami Herald...
Scan (1).jpg

lol. It will change if Miami starts to dominate and make it fun to be apart of this team. Miami won't get everybody. Never have but they'll be able to get most of what they want and need if Manny can dominate/ prove he's a big time coach.
Exactly my point. We won't get everybody. Bama will still take players.

Recruiting is a concern. But you can’t tell me we were in a better place with Richt halfway on a golf course an unknown OC and no Manny involved with the defense.

Don’t know how this will turn out but it is 100 times better than the situation 48 hours ago.

Advertisement
Recruiting is a concern. But you can’t tell me we were in a better place with Richt halfway on a golf course an unknown OC and no Manny involved with the defense.

Don’t know how this will turn out but it is 100 times better than the situation 48 hours ago.

Player development should be another concern. Please tell me a player Diaz prepared for the pros in the past 2 to 3 years?

Advertisement
Dude do you see how easy Whisky ran down our throats with their backup QB? If you guys think Manny's defense was anywhere near championship level than you're in for a rude awakening.

That game should be written off. A 30 degree meaningless bowl game, with the whole pile of **** around the program, no hope for offense, superstar throws int on first play, on the field for 39 minutes against a solid rb just pounding away, the team at the time expected manny to be gone., willis sitting. Not making excuses, but under different circumstances there is probably a better performance.

As for the course of the entire season with posters pointing out BC, etc, our defensive ranks this year were elite. Imagine if we actually had a competent offense and the D could actually play with a lead every once in awhile, which would REALLY allow a fast downhill D to shine. Think about that.

As for recruiting, right now winning will be the most important thing. Sure mario would probably come in and kill at first, but what happens if he can't win either? Same as always, the recruiting momentum will fall apart. If manny can show he can put a winner on the field (idk if he can or not), and like others have said get some recruiting aces on staff, he will be able to recruit just fine. Have to win first though.

Dude do you see how easy Whisky ran down our throats with their backup QB? If you guys think Manny's defense was anywhere near championship level than you're in for a rude awakening.

Sigh.

The offense had 6 first downs in the football game. 6. I don’t think Miami has a championship defense aka Clemson. But they have way better than a 7-6 defense. Need a little help from the other side.

Advertisement
Back