The Don to the team "The Handcuffs are off"

GhostofVenice01

MOPE SQUAD INTERNATIONAL
Per a source was told Golden jus gave this to the fellas

"
[h=5]Golden told the team the "hand cuffs" were off. Its time to be men. He gave the team permission to be dangerous. To take chances. To celebrate big plays and big hits. To walk with swagger and attitude. He told the team to take their last few years of talks and frustrations out on FSU. He called FSU a pinata. "It looks pretty and nice in the store but when you hang it in front of the enemy to knock its guts out and all you are left with is an empty body that holds nothing but looks pretty.#WeReady"[/h]

WE BACK?

Advertisement
We find out tonight... A win plus us dancing and rubbing it in on every big play and I'm gonna lose it and crown golden and say it with pride "we back" and we're here to dominate

If AG watches half the amount of youtube UM cane pump up vids I do, he should know when to unleash the savages

Per a source was told Golden jus gave this to the fellas

"
[h=5]Golden told the team the "hand cuffs" were off. Its time to be men. He gave the team permission to be dangerous. To take chances. To celebrate big plays and big hits. To walk with swagger and attitude. He told the team to take their last few years of talks and frustrations out on FSU. He called FSU a pinata. "It looks pretty and nice in the store but when you hang it in front of the enemy to knock its guts out and all you are left with is an empty body that holds nothing but looks pretty.#WeReady"[/h]

WE BACK?

When AG is saying these things?

Yes.

Advertisement
The Don is way too much of a boss to come out publicly like that and **** on a team, no, he saves that for the big ones pre game

Doesn't sound like something Golden would say at all, but **** it.....

Let's make sure they talk about us tomorrow.

The Don is way too much of a boss to come out publicly like that and **** on a team, no, he saves that for the big ones pre game

Not going to lie, I was very concerned about the demeanor of our team going in to this game. FSU seems to be swagged out, and UM was going in subdued.

This tells me that "The Don" knows what this game will take from an energy standpoint to win this game. We have to play our "True Brand" of football tonight. I understand that AG doesn't what "thugnificence" going on from his team, but the handcuffs have to be off, or we won't stand a chance in this game.

I'm officially jacked.

We back. Win or lose.

Advertisement

Not going to lie, I was very concerned about the demeanor of our team going in to this game. FSU seems to be swagged out, and UM was going in subdued.

This tells me that "The Don" knows what this game will take from an energy standpoint to win this game. We have to play our "True Brand" of football tonight. I understand that AG doesn't what "thugnificence" going on from his team, but the handcuffs have to be off, or we won't stand a chance in this game.

I'm officially jacked.

We back. Win or lose.

GTFO of here, if we lose we are not back

19.gif

IF GOLDEN TOLD THIS TO THE BOYS THEN WE WILL KNOW RIGHT AWAY. WHEN I SEE SOME SWAG. I WILL LET EVERY CANE FAN I KNOW WHERE I HEARD IT FIRST.

Advertisement
If Golden said that fa real ....... I feel sorry for my girlfriend tonight.....

Advertisement
This has been going around all day.

Smh at anyone that believes it.

Advertisement
Back