The Don to the team "The Handcuffs are off"

Staff has preached consistency and preparation, level-headedness, and to treat every game the same. Furthermore our biggest problem has been defensive busts when guys get excited and freestyle.

But right, Golden is going to kill his own credibility and **** on everything he's instilled here since day 1.

Shaking my head at anyone who believes this, let alone the fact that it's completely 4th hand unattributable Internet less-than-rumor.

Come on guys, be better than this. Our staff sure is.

Advertisement
I hope they come out hyped. Lets just hope they don't let the moment overtake them and they can handle playing with swag and make big plays, not big mistakes.

Staff has preached consistency and preparation, level-headedness, and to treat every game the same. Furthermore our biggest problem has been defensive busts when guys get excited and freestyle.

But right, Golden is going to kill his own credibility and **** on everything he's instilled here since day 1.

Shaking my head at anyone who believes this, let alone the fact that it's completely 4th hand unattributable Internet less-than-rumor.

Come on guys, be better than this. Our staff sure is.

Well I choose to believe.

The Don is way too much of a boss to come out publicly like that and **** on a team, no, he saves that for the big ones pre game

Not going to lie, I was very concerned about the demeanor of our team going in to this game. FSU seems to be swagged out, and UM was going in subdued.

This tells me that "The Don" knows what this game will take from an energy standpoint to win this game. We have to play our "True Brand" of football tonight. I understand that AG doesn't what "thugnificence" going on from his team, but the handcuffs have to be off, or we won't stand a chance in this game.

I'm officially jacked.

We back. Win or lose.

GTFO of here, if we lose we are not back

Sorry you feel that way.

Only game we'd lose up to this point would be to the #3 ranked team in the nation, whereas last year we were losing to UNC and UVA. I'll take be just fine with that, but ecstatic if we win.

33.jpg

Advertisement
A man can both be about the process and then talk some **** with swagger right before the game, when they've done everything they can to Deserve Victory.

This would not be inconsistent with Al.

The man drops some bigman language when the 3 Penny cams aren't running.

God, I hope he said this. I trust Ghost.

Whatever he said, the team seemed uninspired and, frankly, a bit scared. They heard: "Play like a 22-point dog."

Whatever he said, the team seemed uninspired and, frankly, a bit scared. They heard: "Play like a 22-point dog."

Yep. They had no fire coming out during intros and it just looked like FSU had more spark.

I'm a big fan of Golden, but frankly, that's unacceptable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back