The Dollar Store (8/19)

In Germany, we have one game on TV and another one or two with DAZN. Outside of that, nothing.

I literally have to go back to questionable streams.

May be a dumb question, but can’t you just get a YouTube TV account with a VPN?

Advertisement
Forgot to Add:

- "(Insert Players name) has impressed many inside of the program" in a recruiting thread to minimize fallout

1692630712767.png

Am playing fifa and making beats. No Ruiz no party apparently.
The fact that our fans really believe that Miami only had one guy in regards to NIL is beyond insane. Alabama doesn’t win every bidding war, does that mean they are broke? The point of the matter is that this guy chose to stay home, end of story. When you go big game hunting, it’s likely you won’t hit for a high average.

Advertisement
May be a dumb question, but can’t you just get a YouTube TV account with a VPN?
You can, but its close to 80 bucks a month for both and I'm not paying that for a ******* college football game

Edit: And even here apparently its not possible anymore because you have to have a live address now when registering.

Advertisement
The fact that our fans really believe that Miami only had one guy in regards to NIL is beyond insane. Alabama doesn’t win every bidding war, does that mean they are broke? The point of the matter is that this guy chose to stay home, end of story. When you go big game hunting, it’s likely you won’t hit for a high average.

Bama doesn’t get into NIL bidding wars.

Advertisement
There’s no legal way after the demise of ESPN player unfortunately.

In Italy DAZN bought the NFL game pass but nothing on CFB, not even one game per week.

Why don't you just use a VPN, set it to the USA and use the ESPN or FOXsports app?

I watch programming on SBS Australia. It only works if you're in Australia. I'm not in Australia.

Again, if you have friends or family stateside, use their log in. OR, sign up for sling or youtube tv. There are plenty of workarounds for people who live overseas.

Last year, when a couple of our games were on that awful Bally Sports b.s, I just switched my VPN to L.A. Voila, the games were on the ESPN app (they were blacked out on much of the east coast).

This is pretty easy. The only issue that you should run into overseas is the time difference. Watching games is easy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Because they accepted we were **** for 20 years with no hope of challenging. Last season comes, we heard the program was fully invested, paid one of the highest salaries in the nation and revamping the operation. Thats why.

U cant be fully invested and not doing all it takes to get the most important ingredient. Not very complicated as to why we seeing the mood here.

We aint going nowhere without elite players. Thats just facts. Give me the recruiting classes and keep the 80 yard practice field..
Ok.... &? So what has changed? That all still JUST happened! I think y'all were so used to being able to say all we are is off-season champs because we crash media days on yachts chugging beer or God knows whatever else. So now after one season that had horrible results and follow that up with an offseason that seems like the world is collapsing everyone is just running scared and giving ammo to anyone interested in piling it on. Y'all sit here with all these tears threads and laugh about what you see other fanbases saying on their sights... Can you imagine what ours must look like on their boards! Jesus ****** Christ each and everything y'all put yallselfs on suicide watch. This spineless **** is annoying as ****. Y'all did THIS SAME EXACT THING WITH BUTCH... Apparently that line about being doomed to repeat the same mistakes is real. But Im not gonna be the person on the soap box preaching for solidarity. Y'all do u. Enjoy the season OR don't. Y'all call.

Did YOU pay 5k for that hooker? Otherwise stop pocket watching everyone else & complaining what they did with their money. So many hypocritical lines thrown out on here...

A 5K hooker for me is a complete waste of money. I see *** as a game, whoever cums first wins, and I am undefeated. So in a sense, I would be paying said hooker 5K per minute..........

Advertisement
Back