The Dollar Store (8/19)

Canesfan43

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
- Miami was blindsided by this one blah blah blah family was all Canes blah blah blah proximity won out in the end blah blah blah
- Miami is not worried in the least blah blah blah their are still numerous unnamed whales they are pursuing blah blah blah
- Miamis current commits are proving to be highly underrated blah blah blah the staff feels they have some real "diamond in the rough" types blah blah blah

Advertisement
I Guess If You Say So GIF

in positive news, we're in the ****** ACC so we don't have to be top 5 in recruiting all the time

Advertisement
- Miami was blindsided by this one blah blah blah family was all Canes blah blah blah proximity won out in the end blah blah blah
- Miami is not worried in the least blah blah blah their are still numerous unnamed whales they are pursuing blah blah blah
- Miamis current commits are proving to be highly underrated blah blah blah the staff feels they have some real "diamond in the rough" types blah blah blah
Season 4 Success GIF by The Office

Advertisement
I think a lot of people are really failing to understand how bad last year was. Worst season in modern Miami history and then basically the entire coaching staff was fired. This is less than 12 months after they were hired. Total mess. Mario owns that.

We aren’t losing most of these recruitments due to NIL. Mario gave every opponent all the ammo they needed to say he’s not a great football coach. There is no counter to that until he puts a better team on the field. That’s it.

I do think we can get back into some of these recruitments if we look like a real team. 2022 was a total mess.

I think a lot of people are really failing to understand how bad last year was. Worst season in modern Miami history and then basically the entire coaching staff was fired. This is less than 12 months after they were hired. Total mess. Mario owns that.

We aren’t losing most of these recruitments due to NIL. Mario gave every opponent all the ammo they needed to say he’s not a great football coach. There is no counter to that until he puts a better team on the field. That’s it.

I do think we can get back into some of these recruitments if we look like a real team. 2022 was a total mess.
Mario owns hiring that staff. Lol. Sweet.

Advertisement
1692482683771.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back